At SSR now.

PoohBW

Earning My Ears
We checked in at 12:30 today. Renting points thru David’s. We had requested Grandstand thru David’s. When we got here I asked the CM where we were and she said you are in Paddock and your daughters family is in Carousel. I very politely said we were really hoping to be in Grandstand together as requested. She asked why and I said my DD is diabetic and proximity to food court is great as well my granddaughter is only 3 and we were hoping for first bus. She said hold on and called someone. Not only did she get us in Grandstand as close together as possible but one of our rooms was ready! Nice Pixie Dust. Our room is in very good condition. Not a complaint at all and we have a lovely golf course view. This resort is definitely huge but so beautiful. We have stayed at many resorts and used to own at BWV. Different vibe here than BW but still beautiful. Spent time at Grandstand pool and splash pad. So much fun. We sampled Artists Palette for lunch and it was excellent. Off to Disney Springs tonight and MK in the morning!

It is so nice when they are able to grant requests! It’s my favorite standard rooms area!

I'm glad everything is working out for you. I hope you have a wonderful time at WDW. Enjoy your time and make some amazing memories! pixiedust:

We checked in at 12:30 today. Renting points thru David’s. We had requested Grandstand thru David’s. When we got here I asked the CM where we were and she said you are in Paddock and your daughters family is in Carousel. I very politely said we were really hoping to be in Grandstand together as requested. She asked why and I said my DD is diabetic and proximity to food court is great as well my granddaughter is only 3 and we were hoping for first bus. She said hold on and called someone. Not only did she get us in Grandstand as close together as possible but one of our rooms was ready! Nice Pixie Dust. Our room is in very good condition. Not a complaint at all and we have a lovely golf course view. This resort is definitely huge but so beautiful. We have stayed at many resorts and used to own at BWV. Different vibe here than BW but still beautiful. Spent time at Grandstand pool and splash pad. So much fun. We sampled Artists Palette for lunch and it was excellent. Off to Disney Springs tonight and MK in the morning!
Wonderful, a little extra magic. Have fun & enjoy your vacation!

We always request Grandstand when staying at Saratoga Springs...First bus on and off, close to main building and boat launch for Disney Springs! Enjoy!

I'm so glad you are enjoying your stay. I am a huge lover of SSR and sometimes get bogged down with all the negatives SSR receives. So refreshing that there are others that love the resort as much as I do and have a great experience.

We stayed at SSR, our home resort, for the first time this past August and absolutely loved it. We were in the Paddock, which we did request. I would love to try the Grandstand maybe next time. I'm glad you got what you wanted.

Glad it worked out for you we will be staying there in 23 days and excited never stayed at deluxe resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter