Atlantis pin needed!!!!!!

mr_good

Earning My Ears
I so need the Atlantis pin.......it has been a few months since I have begged for a pin so let me see what I can do....I have been waiting for this movie to come out for 4 years since the first time I saw some rough stuff at Disney-MGM. If i had been able to fly out to wiat with my nose pressed against the gate at MGM waiting to get a voucher first thing this morning but alis I was trapped here in California working all day. So now comes the second best thing... me begging for the first time in months to try and get a pin. I am a CM here in Disneyland so I have picked up a few of the cast memeber pins such as the very cool Trash Can pins. I have not even checked pin pics in forever so I don't even know if my list is even on there but I do have some good pins from a few months ago along with the latest CM pins from Disneyland I am willing to trade a few for this as long as the offer is fair. Please let me know......:jester:

I have an Atlantis pin if you still need one! I would be happy to trade with you for something.

email me at:
jecarl.sweetpea@verizon.net

goofymom.jpg

Do you want another Atlantis pin? I will be coming to DL Saturday for 5 days. I would love to trade. I have no cast members pins. I do have many other pins to trade.
karen

I am all for another one let me know when you will be around I work down the street from the park so I can stop by and say hi check out what pins you have and I ma sure find something to trade and I will still work out something with Goofys mom I hope.

Jeremiah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter