Attention Wisconsin DISers! Midwest Express for under 200.00

noel

<font color=blue>I'm going to DisneyWorld!<br><fon
Airfare for April-Mid June has dropped to under 200.00 r/t. It's only for select dates but I just scored airfare for THREE ADULTS for 420.00 r/t....that's 140.00 per ticket at the end of April! I think the airfare already jumped a bit, but it's still a great price for Midwest Express.

I hope this can help someone. :)

Yay,

that is an awesome deal!

Makes for an affordable trip to Fl from the midwest.

Herc

Midwest Express takes $50 off a ticket purchase of $200 or more via coupon a code (http://dealnews.com/articles/32316.html). Offer is good for travel between April 1 - September 30, 2002 and applies to the base fare before taxes, surcharges, and fees. Today (3/15/02) is the last day for the coupon.

We booked via the internet. :)

I didn't get the 50.00 off since the fare was only 140.00. But it was low enough for me, so I didn't really care :) We're going 4/20-4/25...a short trip but well worth it. I've found taht the flight leaving latest in the day on the 20th always offered the lower fare if you were willing to book a later flight on the day you're coming home. It works for me!

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter