Aug 31, 202 4 night Fantasy

Due to being flagged on your other thread I have found this and added it to the Directory for you. Your fellow Dis cruisers will find you there. Happy Planning!

Hi Everyone!! I hope you’re all doing well. My May cruise on the Magic was canceled so I booked this one as my replacement.

This will be my 5th cruise and 2nd time on the Fantasy. Really looking forward to my super-duper extended/oversized verandah as well...:woohoo:

Just keeping my fingers crossed that the world will be healthy enough for us to sail. My b'day celebration at the Rivera Resort will have to be rescheduled, but I think that means I don't have to count another year till I actually celebrate.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that the world will be healthy enough for us to sail. My b'day celebration at the Rivera Resort will have to be rescheduled, but I think that means I don't have to count another year till I actually celebrate.
Me too...it’s all we can do at this point. I’m sorry to hear about you having to cancel your birthday at the new Riviera Resort. Is that because you feel they will still be closed? I still haven't chosen a place to stay yet before the cruise. One step at a time at this point. I like the ease and convenience of booking DCL transfers and leaving from a WDW resort.

Locked in my flights today so the sail date seems a bit closer now. Looking to stay at POR a few nights before the cruise..especially if F&W is going on.

Well, I'm sure today is as sad a day for you as it is for me and my husband. To take the "sting" out of not sailing today, we took our first trip to Disney Springs in 8 months. We had a wonderful lunch at the Boathouse (appropriate I thought) and the manager put us at a table along the water, though the outside bar hasn't reopened yet. We had a fantastic meal, and when I explained WHY we were having lunch out today, the staff played along with our cruise. The CM, who photographs people in the aquacar, even told us that the safety drill would be held around the corner. There was a great breeze out on the porch, and even though we weren't dining down on the floating area of the docks, we had a great view. I may have not been eating on a cruise ship, but I did waddle away from the table as if I had.

Well, I'm sure today is as sad a day for you as it is for me and my husband. To take the "sting" out of not sailing today, we took our first trip to Disney Springs in 8 months. We had a wonderful lunch at the Boathouse (appropriate I thought) and the manager put us at a table along the water, though the outside bar hasn't reopened yet. We had a fantastic meal, and when I explained WHY we were having lunch out today, the staff played along with our cruise. The CM, who photographs people in the aquacar, even told us that the safety drill would be held around the corner. There was a great breeze out on the porch, and even though we weren't dining down on the floating area of the docks, we had a great view. I may have not been eating on a cruise ship, but I did waddle away from the table as if I had.

Yes, it is a sad day. We're still trying to decide what cruise to book next summer with our credit. What did everyone else decide?

We haven't re=booked yet either, but half of our delay was waiting for a new date for a family wedding. Had we actually had to fly to Washington State for a family wedding and then spend a few days on property for our anniversary. It was going to be a lot of back to back days away from home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter