August 2018 discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve emailed them 2xs (this time and once last year) and have only received the generic response that they will back to me

Same here :confused3

Did you guys e-mail the agency, or a particular agent? I browsed through the agents, found one I thought I’d like, and e-mailed her. I received very prompt service - the quoting and booking process went very smoothly for me.

I’ve emailed them 2xs (this time and once last year) and have only received the generic response that they will back to me

Same here :confused3

I had the same problem (4 request a quotes and 1 phone call to the number they have listed). I finally just went to the website and chose a name from their travel planners list (they're on the bottom of the home page), and emailed her. She got back to me within a couple hours.

I ended up not booking though. It was a good deal for sure, but if free dining is offered that'll save us more.

Could someone also PM me the name of this magical agency?
We are going in October and would love to get a quote from them! Thanks!

I had the same problem (4 request a quotes and 1 phone call to the number they have listed). I finally just went to the website and chose a name from their travel planners list (they're on the bottom of the home page), and emailed her. She got back to me within a couple hours.

I ended up not booking though. It was a good deal for sure, but if free dining is offered that'll save us more.
Could you tell me which one you got to respond to you? I’ve had multilple attempts and nada response.

We are using Sharon. She seems a bit busy but will reply to my emails and give me a timeline for a detailed response. So far, so good. I will admit I have low expectations because I have never used a TA before, I like to micromanage my own vacation, but given the discount I'm more than happy to let her book our room

Could you tell me which one you got to respond to you? I’ve had multilple attempts and nada response.

I emailed Jessica. Like I said, I had to go to the homepage and email her directly. Not using a name from the drop down in the request a quote (which I also tried with no response).

Can someone please send me the name of the agency? I would really appreciate it! I just booked the last week of August through Disney directly and the price was much higher than I wanted. Thanks so much.

Some one posted on another thread that they are having trouble with their website and to email them directly.

Hi! °o°. I’m currently booked at POR but now thinking of AoA family suites. I can’t remember if they were included in the free dining promo last year .... I’m thinking LM rooms weren’t but can’t remeber about Suites. Thanks!

Are we still expecting free dining for the later half of August?

I have free dining for the end of August that I booked as a BB last year. I'm not sure how much that is an indicator of what will come for the general public, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Does the magical ticket deal come with free water park ticket like last year?

We have our room booked with them but haven't bought tickets yet.

Does the magical ticket deal come with free water park ticket like last year?

We have our room booked with them but haven't bought tickets yet.

Yes, it does!

How does the water park ticket work? May be a stupid question, but is it just on the magic band I’m assuming? We may take advantage of this while we are there. No plans our first day (and hoping for early flight) so that could be a good water park day.

We booked today for WL. Was going to wait for free dining but decided we will eat more QS and stay where we really wanted (or if it comes out we can always change to that if we feel it’d be better).

How does the water park ticket work? May be a stupid question, but is it just on the magic band I’m assuming? We may take advantage of this while we are there. No plans our first day (and hoping for early flight) so that could be a good water park day.

We booked today for WL. Was going to wait for free dining but decided we will eat more QS and stay where we really wanted (or if it comes out we can always change to that if we feel it’d be better).

Yes, it's on your MagicBand. This is what it looks like in MDE
tix.png

Could someone please pm me the name of the agency. I would like to take my disabled daughter down to disney and the exchange on the American dollar for Canadians makes a disney trip expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter