August 2021 - will I be going ?

So we've now received the money back from WDW (took less than a week) and Virgin (took around 13 days) :flower:
Does anyone know when the April 2023 hotel and ticket packages, direct with Disney, are likely to go on sale?
I'm in desperate need of a 'countdown' 😘

These days, things can alter at any time! But usually the UK packages open up in March/April.

April 2023 ...
I'm in desperate need of a 'countdown
I was passing a Hays travel agent this afternoon and they had a sign up on the pavement for 4 nights b&b in New York about then. Payment in installments from now to then which is a nice countdown :)

(I noticed the NY from a distance and wondered when it was for, so looked closer ... )

So we've now received the money back from WDW (took less than a week) and Virgin (took around 13 days) :flower:
Does anyone know when the April 2023 hotel and ticket packages, direct with Disney, are likely to go on sale?
I'm in desperate need of a 'countdown' 😘

I'm tempted to move my July 2022 to Easter 2023 but we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter