• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 21st 2005 4-day Wonder

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi

Cant believe we spent most of this year filling in the thread to our cruise we have just returned from and here I am starting another one for next year.

I have looked to see if anybody else has started a thread for this date and I can not find one so her I go again.

My name is Sue and I will be cruising with my daughter Vicki who will then be 15.

If anybody else is cruising on this date please join this thread so we can talk about all our planning and hopefully make the year go faster.

Sue

:wave: :wave2:

Still hoping for others to join me on this cruise, otherwise this is going to be a very lonley cruise meets thread for us.

Please come and join my thread if you are cruising on August 21st 2005, I know it is a long way off, but I am sure it will make the time tick by even faster if we have someone to share the waiting with.

Sue

Hi. We got back from the 8/19/04 3 day Wonder and re-booked the 4 day Wonder for 8/28/05. It cost less than 8/21/05. Sorry.

ok, bumping up a little just to see if anybody yet is coming on this cruise with us.

mickeymom923 - Thanks for replying, I am sorry we are missing you by a few days, but hope you enjoy your cruise.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter