August 5th, 2023 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

darnheather

DIS Veteran
First time that my youngest and I will be cruising just the two of us. Have really missed cruising! This will also be our first time on a bigger ship.

Hi there! Just booked with 2 of my kids and my parents. It's my kids and I 2nd and 3rd DCL cruise but my parents' first! Looking forward to sharing it with them. My daughter is 24 and my son is 20 so always looking for suggestions of fun things to do for those young adults. :)

Hi all,

3 of us, myself, my wife, and our daughter. It's gonna be our 3rd Disney cruise (our daughter's 2nd) and our daughter's bday will be on the ship. Pretty excited

I hope you all had a good cruise. :thumbsup2 Can anyone confirm who the variety act(s) was? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter