August Adults and Solo Travelers

I finish work in America on August 18th, fly back home on September 18th. I'd like to spend a week at Disney in that time, but the date is completely flexible as long as it fits somewhere in that gap!

Would anyone like to save themselves some money and share a room? I'm looking at one of the budget hotels, but I thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone is willing to share. I'm 20 years old so I'd prefer if you were around the 18-25 years gap. I'm from England, so be able to put up with my accent, haha. We wouldn't necessarily have to visit the actual parks together if you'd rather stay on your own!

going for another solo trip Aug 4-12 . i didnt know things were so booked. I have an annual pass..but no codes yet so used AAA code to book Beach club. Hopefully when codes come out I can get a better discount. by the way...single 55 female.

I guess resurrecting this thread from last year will work fine for this year, too. :thumbsup2

I'll be making a solo trip Aug. 28 - Sept. 2, staying at POFQ. I wouldn't mind hooking up with other DISers while there. :)

The "Dynamic Duo" as some our friends call us will be taking over the world 8/9-8/15! (That would be my BFF and I :hug: )

DH and I will be at POFQ August 5-12. Going to Raglan Rd on August 6 at 8pm. Planning to check out Adventurers or the Comedy club after. We'll be watching for some lime green Mickey Heads!

My screen name is Cindyfan. And I am going solo August 11 - 16.
:lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like I'm at a meeting.... Disney Adicts Annonomous!!!
Hey... that's got to be the best addiction ever!!!
:lmao: :lmao:

August 16-19 at Vero Beach followed by August 20-22 at WDW. I had originally booked the entire 6 days at VB, but decided there probably wasn't enough for a solo to do there all that time. Since WDW is on the way from VB to MCO, I decided to stop off there for 2 1/2 days!

I am a 47 year old woman who is going alone to Disney for the first time. I will be there August 1-August 6th. If anyone would like t meet for a meal.....let me know........thanks!:goodvibes

Hey me too! I am a 47 woman, will be at ASMU from August 1-8th. This is my first trip without my kids.

I'm taking my first solo trip Aug 23-27 also at ASMu!

Allyson :)

I'm taking my first solo trip Aug 23-27 also at ASMu!

Allyson :)

I (37F) and my son (12) will be at the Sports the same dates as you :banana: !!

Are you doing Free Dining? We are REALLY focusing on the FOOD this trip and I can't wait!

gina

I'll be in Orlando for the Miss America's Outstanding Teen Pageant at the Rosen Center and will (of course) be making time to visit DW as well!

I am a 47 year old woman who is going alone to Disney for the first time. I will be there August 1-August 6th. If anyone would like t meet for a meal.....let me know........thanks!:goodvibes

I arrive 4-6 August solo before my work starts on the 7th. 43 year old guy from uk gay and cool.

Aug 4-6 stating in Lake Buena Vista. solo trip before work commitments. 43 gay white uk make young at heart. Great for a companion

My boys and I will be at POR Aug 9-16. With the stress of college and running a business we sooooo need this vacation! Can't wait! :love:

Lol did not realize this was a 9 year old thread :teeth:

Last edited:
I finish work in America on August 18th, fly back home on September 18th. I'd like to spend a week at Disney in that time, but the date is completely flexible as long as it fits somewhere in that gap!

Would anyone like to save themselves some money and share a room? I'm looking at one of the budget hotels, but I thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone is willing to share. I'm 20 years old so I'd prefer if you were around the 18-25 years gap. I'm from England, so be able to put up with my accent, haha. We wouldn't necessarily have to visit the actual parks together if you'd rather stay on your own!
I would not mind sharing a room with you. Hope you don't mind I'm a year over your age thing. Let me know what week you are going

I guess resurrecting this thread from last year will work fine for this year, too. :thumbsup2

I'll be making a solo trip Aug. 28 - Sept. 2, staying at POFQ. I wouldn't mind hooking up with other DISers while there. :)

Wow, I posted this back in 2008. Here it is nine years later and my next solo trip is for almost the exact same dates! I'll be at WDW/Universal Aug. 28 - Sept. 4 if anyone is interested in meeting up. I'm planning to attend MNSSHP either Aug. 29 (my birthday) or Sept. 1. :)

Going solo 8/24-8/27/17 staying at BRV. Would love to meet up with others for drink, dinner or park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter