August CRT ADR

donaldfansfromphilly

Earning My Ears
I’ve always read how difficult making an ADR for CRT is. But when making my ADRs for my upcoming trip in late August, CRT is available on most days at some point. Am I missing something? There are 3 of us for lunch on the 24th if that makes a difference.

I booked it immediately bc I’ve always wanted to be inside the castle. And my cc was charged so I know it went through. Just looked at the site and CRT is still offered. Btw, BOG is n/a.

Are the crowds in late August that low? I thought that with the free dining, most places would be booked solid.

Thanks and have a great day

July and August reservations in general have been much easier than usual to get, even compared to an August trip 2 years ago. I was really surprised.

I love the CRT but its never on my list of ones I am planning early. I normally am focused on the ones that get me in the park earlier and scheduling my fast passes around those. Big expensive meals tend to be pretty low on my list of priorities for the Disney trips. Now as you get closer they do usually fill up but I honestly feel people wait until fast pass scheduling so they have a better idea of their plans before booking these.

Like I'm planning a trip in Jan 2020 and we can't book our restaurants yet but we are already planning the days we need BOG for and such. We'll be booking those "good" breakfasts, 1 nice dinner, then waiting for fast pass time, then filling everything else in as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter