August Flights cheap

Its 540 without NY but ive never been and would really love to see it. The others are looking forward to it also. Think a bit of deliberation is needed :confused3

Its a fantastic city to visit, we went in 2002, would love to go back but its too expensive for us, ontop of increased flight costs the hotels have gone thru the roof, we stayed at the Crowne Plaza Times square, cost us £150/nt, same hotel now costs around £350/nt. Our problem is that hotel was so perfect, opened the curtains to a view of Times sq & Empire State building we don't want to stay anywhere else.

Has anyone booked through budget air?

Skyscanner linked to their website with a price of £1782 for 4 adult tickets. There is one stop Manchester - Atlanta flying KLM, then Atlanta - Orlando flying Delta. The return journey is the same.

Does anyone have any experience of booking through skyscanner / budger air / KLM and Delta??

Ta!

:)

Hi all. I'm a newbie on here so sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I've read a few threads and I'm starting to get a bit lost. So I'll get to the point. I'm traveling in a group of 10. 4 adults a 17 year old, 13,8,7,5 and 2. We want to stay in a villa. During the Easter holidays. 2014.
Is off site defo cheaper?
Booking flights an villa separate cheaper?
How do I know what villas are legit?
Do I pay flights/ tickets into parks for the 2 year old?
How do I even book tickets?
What tickets? Lol
When do I book? Far in advance or last min?
I gather I will need a car. Any deals?
How do I get prices for non direct flights?
I live in nowrich, can I fly from here or do I need to go to London?

I have so many questions. It would be great if anyone could help.

Thank you millions :)

Hi all. I'm a newbie on here so sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I've read a few threads and I'm starting to get a bit lost. So I'll get to the point. I'm traveling in a group of 10. 4 adults a 17 year old, 13,8,7,5 and 2. We want to stay in a villa. During the Easter holidays. 2014.

Is off site defo cheaper?
Offsite will be your cheapest option as it is less per person in a villa for instance than getting several rooms onsite.

Booking flights an villa separate cheaper?
this is cheaper to do separately as you can get flights in sales ect like the one posted here. also look for recommendations for villas that will be your best option, but ownersdirect.com is a great site ive used before.

How do I know what villas are legit?
read feedback, get recommendations.Do I pay flights/ tickets into parks for the 2 year old?
you pay flight prices but not park tickets these start at age 3 :thumbsup2How do I even book tickets?
american attractions, florida tickets direct are great as they compare prices.

What tickets? Lol
for disney you may want 14 day ultimate ticket as this allows you unlimited access to any disney park at any time also golf and disney quest.
for universal we get the two park ticket around£90 for us.

When do I book? Far in advance or last min?
this all depends on you but for such a large party i would get flights sorted asap. if you want to pay off rather than in full book a fly drive through companies like jetsave, virgin ect.

I gather I will need a car. Any deals?
if you book fly drive car will be taken care of but if not wait for a sale/offers.

How do I get prices for non direct flights?
you use searh engines like kyack which will give you flight options.I live in nowrich, can I fly from here or do I need to go to London?
i dont know this but it may be cheeper to fly from London!

I have so many questions. It would be great if anyone could help.

Thank you millions :)

hope i have helped even a little bt! :thumbsup2 xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter