*August Pen Pal Exchange*COMPLETED!

Thank you very much pen pals for my August letters & twists!

Sarah, thank you for all of my goodies! It was neat to see a postcard with a cut out bear print. My kids enjoy playing cards so they will be happy to use them, and can't wait to try the candy.

Thank you Angela for another creative letter,and yummies!

Thank you very much pen pals for my August letters & twists!

Sarah, thank you for all of my goodies! It was neat to see a postcard with a cut out bear print. My kids enjoy playing cards so they will be happy to use them, and can't wait to try the candy.

Thank you Angela for another creative letter,and yummies!

You're welcome! It was fun to shop for treats from Japan!

I got mine today! Thanks so much for the note pads and the 49ers button! It's on my bag for work and I got a lot of comments!

Just two more, and we should be hearing from Cindy on Monday to see if she had gotten her August mailings.

I think I will be posting the next round of sign ups this week. This will be for the months of Oct., Nov., and Dec.

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We just have two more exchanges to be reported of, and we will then move on to our last month. But I do have sign ups for the following month open, as well as the September Happy Mail if anyone cares to join in. Enjoy your day!

Check ins for this week are now open. Please check in from now till Friday so that I know you are still around.

The last two have arrived!!!! I was off work on Friday and no access to a computer at home.

I received a nice letter from Maria and two crocheted "dish towels", which are so pretty that I cannot imagine using them. Thank you.:)

Erin sent a lovely letter and some strawberry lemonade Starbucks refreshers; I'm took one to work today. Very good. Thank you:)

Also, I am checking in for this week and then over to the next pen pal thread.:woohoo:

Great job pen pals for completing another round successfully!

Moving on to our September thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter