Aulani Activity/ADR Booking Window/Time

ahhhshmatthew

Earning My Ears
Hi All --

Heading to Aulani for the first time this July. Quick questions --

1. Once a booking window opens up (say, 90 days ahead for Aunty's or Cabana, or 30 days for ADRs), what time can I start calling/booking on-line? I am located in the PST.
2. Are the above booking windows based on a day-to-day basis (similar to booking Disneyland ADRs where you have to book each day of your trip) or can I book things commencing on the first day of our stay (similar to WDW ADRs, etc.)?

Thanks everyone.

Hi All --

Heading to Aulani for the first time this July. Quick questions --

1. Once a booking window opens up (say, 90 days ahead for Aunty's or Cabana, or 30 days for ADRs), what time can I start calling/booking on-line? I am located in the PST.
2. Are the above booking windows based on a day-to-day basis (similar to booking Disneyland ADRs where you have to book each day of your trip) or can I book things commencing on the first day of our stay (similar to WDW ADRs, etc.)?

Thanks everyone.
I also have no experience, but just recently did a few of these things.

1) Cabanas/casabellas - 90 days from the first day of your reservation starting at midnight Hawaii time.

2) Dining - 30 days from the day of the desired reservation (not the first day of you reservation), also starting at midnight Hawaii time.

Can't help with the rest, although many of the other activities are bookable 30 days out.

Believe the Luau can be booked up to 4 months out. Got our reservations earlier for that.
The dining reservations we made for an upcoming trip there this month. Noticed the Aulani website 30 days matched. The App for me was a day behind. Used website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter