Aulani Auntie's Beach House for a 2 yo?

SABeasley98

Mouseketeer
We are making our first trip to Aulani in September. I've read lots of great things about Auntie's Beach House, but all the descriptions state that it is intended for ages 3-12. Does anyone know if my 2yo can play there too if I stay with her?

The Aulani website mentions a playdate:

PLAY DATE AT AUNTY'S BEACH HOUSE
The youngest Aulani Guests and their families are invited to an interactive, high-energy party. Festivities include an “iron-baby” diaper derby, crafting, dancing, cartoons and a special visit from a favorite Disney friend!

Perhaps you could do that activity will your 2 year old. All parents must vacant Aunties Beach House by a certain time each morning (10 AM I think), so you wouldn't be able to stay there with your toddler. The purpose of the age 3 is that they don't do diaper changing at Aunties Beach House and the majority of the activities are for older kids.

We are making our first trip to Aulani in September. I've read lots of great things about Auntie's Beach House, but all the descriptions state that it is intended for ages 3-12. Does anyone know if my 2yo can play there too if I stay with her?

As the previous poster stated, adults are not allowed into Auntie's during the day. There is a Disney Junior Aloha for toddlers and their parents in the morning, and they do crafts, dancing, etc. I'm not positive, but I think the toddler/parent activities are all early in the morning before Auntie's opens for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter