Aulani-cabana reservation help

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
I just called Aulani to reserve a cabana for our trip in October. The CM I talked to stated that cabana reservations were block thru Sept and not yet open for October. Suggested I call back in May. I know that the cabanas are "first come first served" and hoped to be near or at the top of the list.

Does this sound correct?---anyone else had this experience?

I thought I had read on other threads about folks having reservations for trips in July and August. What number did you call to make your reservation?

Do you think perhaps I talked to a CM that did not give me correct information?

Thanks

:confused3 I don't know that it's stated in writing anywhere about how far out they reserve them. I reserved one for a couple of days for our trip in August during the first week of February (at 6 months out). There was no mention of a reservation time limit. I would just keep calling every so often & hope that I got a different CM. I called the main phone number for the resort.

You never know whether information that you get from a CM is accurate, but we tried to make reservations for a Thanksgiving stay this year and were told that they were not taking them do to not knowing what (if any) cabanas would be available due to construction. My TA called the concierge at the hotel and got pretty much the same response. They suggested to call later in the year without giving much guidance as to when. We have made cabana reservations more than 6 months out before. I have no idea if the information that I've been given is accurate, so I'll be watching this thread for any updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter