Aulani chances January

kshark1958

Mouseketeer
The DW and myself are thinking of staying at Aluani either January or February of 2014. I will be able to book this June ( seven months out). What are the chances of getting one bedroom ocean view.

The DW and myself are thinking of staying at Aluani either January or February of 2014. I will be able to book this June ( seven months out). What are the chances of getting one bedroom ocean view.

I think you'll be fine. We're looking at going this December (so I'm currently booking days). From 12/1 - 12/22 I could get any 2BR with the exception of certain days in standard view.

1BR are typically the last things to book (at WDW) from what I've heard and read, and there are a lot of ocean view rooms (more than standard or pool garden view, maybe comparable to island garden view).

I don't think you'll have a problem.

I've watched this very carefully over the last year, and booking at the seven month window, once you get beyond January 2-3, should be no problem. Booking over Christmas/New Years is very difficult at seven months, but before and after the holidays it has been wide open.

We were at Aulani at end of Jan to early Feb of this year. Crowd is very low. I think you have a good chance getting your room.

By low, I mean we had dinner at Makahiki restaurant on a weekday night at 8pm, and there were only 5 tables of people in there.

I have points in holding. What do you think the chances of getting a studio in November or January only 60 days in advance? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter