Aulani: Chip & Dale Surf School

salemk

Mouseketeer
DS is interested in doing the Chip & Dale surf school. It says that food is included in the price. Was wondering if anybody had done this & if so, what type of food was served. Only thing I could find out about it, was it's a themed dinner. I'm assuming it's kif friendly but need to know for certain as my son is a very picky eater.

Don't know answers to what you ask but sure glad you did! I didn't know of this surf school. Thanks!!:thumbsup2

See, you're looking for info and spiking the interest of the rest of us!!:dance3:

Here is some more info from Aulani's website. This is considered a premium experience, so there is an additional cost. I think it $79.

SURF'S UP WITH CHIP AND DALE
Chip and Dale are excited to share everything they love about surfing and the beach! During this surf-themed party, Guests ages 3 to 12 can decorate their own wooden mini-surfboard, dine with new friends and dance with Chip and Dale.

This 3-hour Premium Experience includes a themed dinner, special cinch bag and decorated mini-surfboard. Reservations required.

salemk said:
DS is interested in doing the Chip & Dale surf school. It says that food is included in the price. Was wondering if anybody had done this & if so, what type of food was served. Only thing I could find out about it, was it's a themed dinner. I'm assuming it's kif friendly but need to know for certain as my son is a very picky eater.

DS(4) went to this when we were there in November. It's is not surf school...it's an evening activity at Auntie's House. I think it was from 6:00 - 9:00, but I'm not positive about that. They did surf/beach themed activities, including making their own wooden surfboards (about a foot long, really nice wood that you could hang on the wall when you get home). Chip & Dale visit towards the end of the evening. According to my 4 year old, he ate the following for dinner: pizza, mac & cheese, chicken tenders, carrots, celery, and broccoli. For dessert, they dipped fruit and marshmallows into chocolate. He had a blast.

Glad to hear your 4 year old liked it. I am considering this for my then 3 and 4.5 year olds. Any other reviews, especially from younger kids?

I brought a 7 year old and two 4 year olds to it back in January of 2013. They all had a great time.

Dinners at Aunty's were all very kid friendly. I was just going through photos at the end of the year and came across one of Aunty's menu. Dinner was mac & cheese, chicken strips, and pizza - both cheese and pepperoni. The side was vegetable crudites with ranch dressing. For dessert chocolate dipped fruit.

The only thing odd was the way they served it. It wasn't a buffet and the kids weren't asked to 'order' items in advance. Each kid was given a tray with all the options on it.

Wasteful, but I get why they did it that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter