Aulani Dedicated Two Bedroom Island Gardens View

mykidslovestitch

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will be staying at Aulani in August in a dedicated two bedroom villa with an island gardens view. Any recommendations for room requests? We were at Aulani a few years back and I remember we stayed in the Ewa Building in an ocean view studio which had amazing views.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Hi! We will be staying at Aulani in August in a dedicated two bedroom villa with an island gardens view. Any recommendations for room requests? We were at Aulani a few years back and I remember we stayed in the Ewa Building in an ocean view studio which had amazing views.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Just bumping you back up, so hopefully someone will give you an answer.

Since you've got an Island/Garden view I doubt there will be any opportunity to see the ocean. About the only suggestion I'd offer is to request a higher floor. That will put you above the tops of the palm trees and at least offer an unobstructed view of whatever is out there.

Actually, were in 1275, which is a 2 bdrm island garden view, and we definitely had an unobstructed ocean view. If you check out the room view thread at the top of this forum, you'll see a pic of our room. It was amazing. It also overlooked the lawn for the luau and the outdoor movies.

We stayed in a dedicated 2 br island garden view - 10th floor, I think - in the Ewa tower and had a beautiful ocean view. The room next door to ours was classified as ocean view. We also had a view of the lawn below us where we watched part of the outdoor movie and the luau. I need to find our room number and pics and add them to the pinned thread.

Thank you to travelbug for bumping my question back up and thank you to everyone for their helpful responses. I have requested 1st) high floor and 2nd) overlooking the luau area so we will see what we are assigned.

Did you call to give your room request or enter it when you did online check-in? We have same room type...

When we were there last April, we had an ocean view in the Ewa tower short wing on the 8th floor. It was OK, but on the other side of the tower was classified as island views, which actually had better views of the ocean and island. So, we have booked island view this time to save some points and stay longer. We will see what we get assigned in September.

Did you call to give your room request or enter it when you did online check-in? We have same room type...

Hi! I called DVC Member Services and provided them with the room request information. They said they pass the information along to Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts