Aulani February trip

waxyone1969

Earning My Ears
Hello, My husband and I will be at Aulani February 25- March 2. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on activities and excursions while at the resort. Also, would love to meet DVC members there at the same time.

Below is my general list of recommendations for Hawaii in general. What are things that you're more interested in learning about? Will you have a rental vehicle?

1. Pearl Harbor
2. Go to a beach. Some of the more famous ones are Waikiki, Lanikai, and Kailua
3. Spend time on the North Shore
4. Leonard's Malasadas.
5. A Luau.
6. Shave Ice
7. Simply drive around the island, as each area is different.
8. Find animals; sea turtles, fish, dolphins, etc.

Hello, My husband and I will be at Aulani February 25- March 2. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on activities and excursions while at the resort. Also, would love to meet DVC members there at the same time.
We will be there2/27-3/5! Although I'm not yet a DVC member, would love to say hi to another Disney Fan. Just Maybe on the 28th we could meet for a drink..that's our first full day there. SO EXCITED!

Diamond head, manoa falls, and kaena point might also appeal to you if you enjoy hiking.

Kualoa ranch, and the polynesian cultural center are also popular spots most seem to like checking out.

We loved Waimea falls- The park is gorgeous there. I loved taking pictures of plants I'd never seen before. Also, we went to the beach up on the North Shore and swam with dozens of wild sea turtles. One of the coolest things I've ever done!

Our family will be there March 1-8th DVC 2 bedroom villa. My Wife, two children 4 & 1 and my wife's parents. Feel free to email me jdarnell2011@gmail.com We are staying on Waikki for a few nights before Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter