Aulani Hotel Room Availability 11 Months

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I'm wondering if you think it would be possible to book TWO hotel rooms at Aulani at the 11 month mark right after Christmas (Dec. 26th or so) or if it is very likely to be gone. I'm not sure if they are grabbed right at 7am on the dot or if they are just booked up within a few days of the 11 month opening.

Thanks!

I'm wondering if you think it would be possible to book TWO hotel rooms at Aulani at the 11 month mark right after Christmas (Dec. 26th or so) or if it is very likely to be gone. I'm not sure if they are grabbed right at 7am on the dot or if they are just booked up within a few days of the 11 month opening.

My understanding is that there are only a half dozen or so "hotel rooms" available to book at Aulani. They go SUPER fast. If you have Aulani points, I would be ready to strike the minute the inventory opens up at 11 months out.

If that fails, can you grab standard view Studios instead?? And btw, those book up super fast too, so do not hesitate when the 11 month window gets here! Good luck! :-)

Two? No. There are only 8 and you can only book one at a time. By the time you have one, the others will be gone, even if all 8 are open for your arrival date, which is unusual.

It would be extremely difficult for that holiday period. Heck it would be hard to do any time of the year.

My initial response was going to be that you have a chance, as I have seen Hotel Rooms available more then a few times when checking availability, however once I read right after Christmas, my thoughts changed to it will likely be difficult.

Aulani seems to have a fair amount of availability across the board, even under 7 months, though it seems Christmas, with holiday trips to Hawaii, make it one of the busiest times. If you can book at 11 months though, I would say to try. Maybe even call DVC as opposed to trying to book online. Not sure that makes a difference, just a thought, as that is what I did when I booked 2 villas at Aulani. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter