Aulani Kids Activities?

AKMOUSE

Mouseketeer
We have taken two Disney Cruises and have stayed at Coronado Springs. The kids (ages 13 and 9) love the kids activities.
I know that the website shows a teen club and a kids club - but we are going in October. Will these events be going on? Has anyone done the scavenger hunt? We are going with another family ages 13 and 11. Would my 9 year old be included or is that too big of age cut off?

Would love any thoughts or advice or experiences that can help us look forward to sending them to the club. :woohoo:

THANKS!!

We're also going in October, so I've been doing some research. Our kids will be 11 and 9. Aunty's Beach House is for ages 3-12, so the 11 and 9 year old could hang out there together. The teen activities at the Painted Sky spa (which is also where the teens congregate) are for ages 13 and up, so the two 13 year olds could do the activities there. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to have all the kids together in a kids club, although there are plenty of family activities that the kids and adults could do together. And yes, it definitely sounds like there will be a full range of activities offered in October.

We have taken two Disney Cruises and have stayed at Coronado Springs. The kids (ages 13 and 9) love the kids activities.
I know that the website shows a teen club and a kids club - but we are going in October. Will these events be going on? Has anyone done the scavenger hunt? We are going with another family ages 13 and 11. Would my 9 year old be included or is that too big of age cut off?

Would love any thoughts or advice or experiences that can help us look forward to sending them to the club. :woohoo:

THANKS!!

PP is correct on ages of the clubs. My DS7 and I did the scavenger hunt, it was really cute. What we enjoyed more, was our own scavenger hunt, hunting throughout the resort for the many hidden Menehune. There are over 100. The kids clubs, scavenger hunts, etc., are year round. Would your kids/family enjoy snorkeling in the snorkeling lagoon? We enjoyed it, but, be prepared for the water to be quite a bit chillier than the rest of the resort, that kind of shocked my kids.

There are premium experiences that you can enjoy as a family as well, like star gazing, or a catamaran excursion. Or, there are childrens premium experiences, just for kids. Only my youngest 2 kids accompanied me to Hawaii, so I cannot speak on the teens activities. My DS7 did the Fish are Friends experience ($79), which includes lunch, Disney's Oceans DVD, and a tote style back pack. On this experience, the kids learn about the fish in the reef, make fish food, then get to go feed the fish. DS9 did the Surfs Up with Chip & Dale ($89), which includes dinner, a tote backpack, and a small surf board they got to design. Chip & Dale visit them in the beach house, and they have a dance party.

There is also a community type room. Different activities are held in there, such as storytelling, crafts, etc. You can also watch TV, play video games (I think), read books, or rent DVDs for your room ($3 each). We rented movies 2 or 3 nights to watch while winding down and falling asleep.

Your kids will have an amazing time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter