Aulani one bedroom ocean view bathrooms

wdw1014

Mouseketeer
Is there a door to the bathroom off of the living area or do you have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom?

My wife and I just got back from an Aulani stay in the one bedroom. When you come in the front door, there will be a door to the main bathroom (sink, shower, toilet). The main bathroom has a door between it and the second bath area (jacuzzi tub, second sink, and closet). The second bath area has a sliding door between it and the bedroom (with the sliding window partitions between the jacuzzi tub and the bed).

My wife and I just got back from an Aulani stay in the one bedroom. When you come in the front door, there will be a door to the main bathroom (sink, shower, toilet). The main bathroom has a door between it and the second bath area (jacuzzi tub, second sink, and closet). The second bath area has a sliding door between it and the bedroom (with the sliding window partitions between the jacuzzi tub and the bed).
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter