Aulani or free marriott

WOW-I have stayed here twice and didnt even know that it existed!!! Must be VERY private LOL

We chose Marriott's Ko Olina over Aulani in March for the same reason :) I do have a question though. If we walk over to Aulani do we have the ability to go to Papalua Shave Ice? Or can you not get within the pool area without a key/wristband? Thanks!

We chose Marriott's Ko Olina over Aulani in March for the same reason :) I do have a question though. If we walk over to Aulani do we have the ability to go to Papalua Shave Ice? Or can you not get within the pool area without a key/wristband? Thanks!
I have never seen the gate locked. Even if it were there are people coming and going all the time, just follow them in. No problem getting to Papalua.

I would go for free. :teeth:

We have a large family group traveling to Oahu in December 2018. We own with Marriott and DVC and are booking at Aulani and Marriott. Both properties are gorgeous.

We would probably do free just because we preferred doing things on the island vs Aulani. But our kids would probably choose Aulani for the water attractions.

We honeymooned in Hawaii.

ten days in Waikiki Sheraton and seven days in Waikoloa Marriott.

Take the free Marriott and go to another island for aweek.

Our only regret was not going to maui, Kauai, or Lanai for a 3rd week.

We are taking our two toddlers back in 2020 for our ten year annvers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts