Aulani Room Service Breakfast

dadaleus

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking that, assuming we have a decent view, we'll just order room service breakfast most days. Anyone have any experience with their room service breakfast? Love to see the menu if anyone has a pic or is there. Was it any good? Trying to decide if I should make some restaurant reservations as a backup.

Glad I'm not the only one wondering! I wish Disney put the room service menu online.

yeah totally same here! makes it easier to plan if you know whether it's worthwhile or not!

I didn't actually order any breakfast room service but I did browse the menu whilst there - The food was similar to what they offer at the Makahiki buffet breakfast. You could order a basket of pastries, fruit platter, waffles (Mickey Waffles too:)) cereals, they also had breakfast catering to different cultures such as Japanese. Sorry I'm not sure on pricing...

I didn't actually order any breakfast room service but I did browse the menu whilst there - The food was similar to what they offer at the Makahiki buffet breakfast. You could order a basket of pastries, fruit platter, waffles (Mickey Waffles too:)) cereals, they also had breakfast catering to different cultures such as Japanese. Sorry I'm not sure on pricing...

Some info is better than none! thanks again Meemoo.

Where is your next vacation? Aulani?

Thanks. I hope Eggs Benedict (my favorite vacation breakfast) is available. It's on the Makahiki menu.

We didn't do room service at all (I just assume it's way overpriced), but since we had a full kitchen we ate breakfast in every day but one. Even if you just have the studio kitchen, you could stock up on juice, milk, pastries, cereal, and fruit, and enjoy breakfast on your patio. That sounds lovely right about now! There's a Target superstore just a couple miles away, and the ABC store right across the street from Aulani (behind Monkeypod) sells some groceries, too. Have a great trip!

We were there last year and did order room service for breakfast a few times (we almost always order room service for breakfast on our departure day whenever we travel). I can't remember the specifics, but at the time it didn't seem too crazy expensive - just normal expensive, like all room service. :rotfl: The one tip I have is that my husband and my in laws would order from the adult menu and I would often order off the kids menu for myself and the kids. I don't usually eat a large breakfast so the kids portion was perfect (and much cheaper!).

room service is always expensive but sometimes its nice to treat yourself.

we had room service one morning when we were there and we ordered something called the healthy breakfast - which had these amazing pumpkin pancakes!

we also went to the makahiki buffet/character breakfast and ulu cafe for quick service twice.

We ordered room service for breakfast a few times. They had the typical breakfast items and it was good. They did not have eggs benedict on the menu, however if you just ask they are willing to accommodate. I ordered it one morning and it was delicious. I find if they serve it in any of the on-site restaurants they can get it for you for room service. Hope that helps :)

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter