• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Slide height requirements?

pamelaj

Mouseketeer
Are there height requirements for the water slides at Aulani? If yes, what are they? We have short kids, so this has been an issue at Disneyland and Disney World. Aulani's website doesn't say and blogs contradict each other.

Thanks!

I don't believe the slides have a height requirement just the Menehuene Bridge area is 48" max. I saw some fairly small kiddos going down slides with parents or alone and being caught at the bottom. Our youngest would have been 40" when we were there and had no issues.

We are here now and there are no height limits. However if your child wants to ride the tube slide solo and weighs less than 60 lbs they must wear a life jacket. Double tube. No restrictions. Our son is 48 lbs so he rides with us.

We are here now and there are no height limits. However if your child wants to ride the tube slide solo and weighs less than 60 lbs they must wear a life jacket. Double tube. No restrictions. Our son is 48 lbs so he rides with us.

We were there at the beginning of the month, they had no weight restrictions mentioned, our son who's about 55 lbs rode single, and I saw other smaller children run single also.

No height restrictions with our 18mo old. They just said he had to be able to hold on and DH put his feet underneath him/beside him in the double tube.

One thing to keep in mind, the double tube was faster due to the increased weight and the forces of gravity!

Are the slides too fast, and end too deep, to attempt sliding down the slides with an 11-month old?

Are the slides too fast, and end too deep, to attempt sliding down the slides with an 11-month old?

I just went down the raft slide, and while they do have 2-person rafts, an 11 mo old would not be big enough to sit in it and hold on. The rules indicated a single person raft was limited to one person only. The body slide is in the dark, and I saw a dad with maybe a 3 year old leave the line because that slide is one at a time and the child would've go by herself.

The menehune bridge area has slacker slides that would probably work for the little kid.

The lifeguard said the weight rule was new and just now being enforced. My 7 yr old (48 lbs) ride dark slide no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter