Aulani Standard View 1BR - any requests?

travelbug

DIS Veteran
Arriving at Aulani in about a week. Our reservation is in a Standard View 1BR. Is there anything I should try to request as far as location goes? I don't know what it could be, since I'm not familiar with the resort. Thoughts, anyone? :)

We are in room 659. Nice size balcony over looking a green strip of grass, I think there was a private party down there one nite. We are next to the elevators, we hear no noise. Very convenient located to the pool, we just turn and walk out the doors to the pool and dining, and on the other floor close to the shops. We like the location.

We are in room 659. Nice size balcony over looking a green strip of grass, I think there was a private party down there one nite. We are next to the elevators, we hear no noise. Very convenient located to the pool, we just turn and walk out the doors to the pool and dining, and on the other floor close to the shops. We like the location.
Sounds great! So how would I word that approximate location in a request, since I couldn't really request a particular room number? Is there a building name?

Thanks for your reply, and I hope you're having a terrific time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter