Aunty's Beach House

Gooru

Earning My Ears
Anyone know what the premium activities at Aunty's Beach House are right now and how much they are? We'll be there next week and wondering if I need to reserve ahead of time for my 3 1/2 year old or if we can just do it on day of.

Go to the website and look at the activities calendar. I would also suggest you call and see what they offer and book if interested in it so your little one isn't disappointed if you miss out

They had a Moana event today (or was that yesterday). Didn’t inquire as to cost. If you want your kids to stay for dinner, it’s $10 + tax and they just have to be at Aunty’s by 4:30 pm, with dinner around 5 pm, lasting for roughly a half hour. Standard kid fare (nuggets, cheese and pepperoni pizza, and burgers). Dinner reservations seem to be fine. Today we made reservations for it around 10 am because we were there. Tuesday we made the dinner reservation around 2:30 pm

Just called in and the premium activities are $59 each and go for about 90min. There are only two going on at the moment - Kakamora Chaos with Moana - play games with Moana, and Surf's Up - games with Chip 'n' Dale and decorate a mini surfboard. These only run on certain days. Signed up my boy for the Surf's Up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter