Aurora at Shanghai Disneyland Hotel?

Flossbolna

Sea days are just so relaxing!
I have a hard time finding info on this restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? I would love to see a menu to see what the choices are and how expensive it is. And of course hear whether it was a good experience!

@shushh went there when she was there in April.
I don't know when she may check in but I've tagged her so that she finds her way here.

Alternatively, she posted the link to her blog in my TR. I think you'll find it on Day 2.....

http://deliriouslydemented.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/were-off-to-shanghai.html

Thanks for the linke! This looks like a wonderful TR that I need to read. Unfortunately there is no info on pricing or menu. But it does look amazing!! I hope she sees this, thanks for tagging her!

I'm here! A bit late sorry...

To give you an idea. a mocktail and a main will set you back CNY252 after 20% discount. The food quality was excellent though.

I'm here! A bit late sorry...

To give you an idea. a mocktail and a main will set you back CNY252 after 20% discount. The food quality was excellent though.

Thanks for your answer!! Would any resort guest qualify for a 20% discount, or only those at the Disneyland Hotel?

Also, is it ok to just oder a main course or is the restaurant more geared up for people ordering set meals and several courses?

CNY252 comes out to 34 EUR. Which is pricey, but not totally out of the question for the atmosphere and the type of food (especially if the quality is excellent as you say).

I'm not sure if if the discount is a permanent or temporary offer, or if it was for all Disneyland Hotel guests. We were staying at Club level. But yes the 20% discount made it not totally ridiculous.

In answer to your question, it is ok to order whatever you wish. There was no expectation for set meals or to order several courses. We didn't even order a main for every person as we were already so full and there was absolutely no problem with this.

Thank you so much! That does sound promising. We are more likely to splurge on a fine dining meal than on character dining and the space looks very beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!