Autism & WDW hotels

Even as considerate as she is, OP should be concerned with only her family.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I give the OP credit for thinking about others, however, NO, she should not only be concerned about her family. She is correct to be concerned about the people that are staying in the GF for over $500/night and who probably will not want to be disturbed by unwanted loud sounds, banging, screaming etc.

Even as considerate as she is, OP should be concerned with only her family.

Yes, I give the OP credit for thinking about others, however, NO, she should not only be concerned about her family. She is correct to be concerned about the people that are staying in the GF for over $500/night and who probably will not want to be disturbed by unwanted loud sounds, banging, screaming etc.
[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of how the world would be if we followed the first part of the quote above and not the second. If everyone was just concerned with their own family, what would the world be like?

I do not agree that just because someone is spending more money staying at one resort over a cheaper one that they should be expecting the other guests to be a certain way though. I think it's just as important to respect your neighbors at all the resorts :)

To the OP - I think it depends on how often your child gets really loud. If it's a meltdown to let off frustration and over-stimulation every night, and it goes on for a long time, then yes, try to find a more isolated room situation if you can? But every resort can get loud at different times, and babies cry all night sometimes, kids get sick in the middle of the night, the honeymooners next door get it going quite loudly ;) People actually have fights when they come back to the room after a long day at the parks! I've stayed at BC and had loud neighbors. I've stayed at PC and it was eerily quiet. Thank you for considering others, and I hope you have a wonderful trip.

That first line is from another poster from Post #29. I was actually replying to it and it didn't show that way. Of course no one should just care about their family, especially if someone in their family is disturbing others. I don't agree with that first statement at all, it just posted wrong.

That first line is from another poster from Post #29. I was actually replying to it and it didn't show that way. Of course no one should just care about their family, especially if someone in their family is disturbing others. I don't agree with that first statement at all, it just posted wrong.

Yes, I saw that - and it got edited strangely in my post too - sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter