Autograph Book!

Hiya! So we are going to Disney World this summer and for the first time none of the autograph books they're selling we like. Therefore, we decided to make one! I want something that we can slip inside a regular photo album to go next to the character's photo. Any tips or information is wanted! Thanks in advance!

What a fun idea!!!

I'm going to be making something similar for my nephew and niece when we go to WDW in 2018.

May I suggest you go and take a look around the Creative DISigns forum here on our boards. Please read through their sticky threads. These DISigners spend a lot of time to share their talents for FREE! Located here.

There are several DISigners that have designed autograph pages that you can download and print at home. I have plans to use some of them that I have saved over the years for the kids' books.

I also used these seem DISginers this past summer for the other set of niece and nephew who accompanied us to WDW. They loved having the characters autograph the cards (4x6 photo size) and then their mom put them into a album w/ a photo of them and their autograph!

If you need any help, let me know and I will help in any way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!