Autograph books Q.

CHOPR

"God I love baseball" The Natural
While I hate those autograph books my wife and kids insist on it. Are there any good Disney books to get before going to the park and paying $10.00 or more each? Also ,I have read that getting a cup of ice in the parks is acceptable by the vendors without any fees? Thanks :thumbsup2

While I don't know much about autograph books available away from the parks, yes, you can get cups of ice and/or water at any of the food locations for free (not carts as they only sell bottled beverages). We usually bring in our own sodas and since I really prefer mine cold, I go ask for a cup of ice if I'm going to be sitting somewhere to drink it.

CHOPR said:
While I hate those autograph books my wife and kids insist on it. Are there any good Disney books to get before going to the park and paying $10.00 or more each?

We used small sketchbooks from our local dollar store as autograph books. They were about 5x8, had thick white paper, and an elastic where you could hold open the page you wanted. We would have the characters sign one side of the book, and leave the attached page blank for me to add the photo to later. I really liked the elastic -- because my DD3 could hold open the book on her own.

The covers were a blank colour so the girls decorated them with their own Disney stickers -- one was princesses, one was Pooh. This led to many conversations with the "face" characters, especially at the princess meal.

Not bad for $1 each :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter