• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Autograph Books

Honeystar120608

Mom, Photographer, Disney Lover, 100% Cannuck
I can't seem to find this info anywhere, but I was wondering what the costs of the autograph books are in Disney (resort, parks, etc) I see them on the disneystore website, are they comparable?
http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks/autograph-books-pens/c/70997/
And are they the same in the parks? We need to buy 2... 2 kids means everything is double, including costs. So I am just trying to figure out if it's cheaper to get them on ebay or at the parks.
TIA

They are the exact same price in the parks, same books offered online. Try ebay or wait for a discount code for disneystore.com. Also I recommend taking sharpies (we like the clicks, no lids to keep up with) instead of buying pens (up to $5 each!) there. They are easy for the charecters to hold and cheaper.

We are heading to Disney in October... We want to do an autograph book that offers a slot for pictures on one side and the autograph on the other side.

My Questions:

1. Are they big enough to get all the autographs of the characters we will see in all the parks?

2. Will a sharpie bleed through the pages of the disney autograph books?

3. What is the best autograph book to get?

On a Disney trip in 2001 I bought my boys Autograph books and they loved them. They still have them out today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter