Available Contracts

Fidelity has a pretty low response time on weekends and holidays as well, they don't seem to check their email at all after around Friday around 10:00 AM until mid morning Monday.

I contacted Bonnie directly and she said to call her as soon as I see what I'm looking for so that's my plan. Fidelity has the best priced contracts that I've seen so it's worth a little extra hustle to buy from there.

I contacted Bonnie directly and she said to call her as soon as I see what I'm looking for so that's my plan. Fidelity has the best priced contracts that I've seen so it's worth a little extra hustle to buy from there.

Couldn't agree more about their pricing, that's why we used them and would do so again. We got a great deal!

I contacted each & every broker referred to in the "a word about DIS advertisers" sticky - some called or emailed once (I told them what I wanted: BWV only, minimum 150-200 points, not stripped of 2017/2018, flexible on UY), some I never heard back from. BUT, Seth from sellingtimeshares.net called whenever they received a new, unlisted contract that was a close fit (which was usually at least once daily). he was low pressure, telling me not to settle for this or that one, and found one that we liked in about a week.
of all the brokers, we found he had a LOT more (unlisted) contracts, & was the most diligent in letting us know as they became available.
btw, we just passed ROFR on that contract - BWV 306 pts, $89pp, full 2017/2018 points, Dec UY :cool1:

I contacted each & every broker referred to in the "a word about DIS advertisers" sticky - some called or emailed once (I told them what I wanted: BWV only, minimum 150-200 points, not stripped of 2017/2018, flexible on UY), some I never heard back from. BUT, Seth from sellingtimeshares.net called whenever they received a new, unlisted contract that was a close fit (which was usually at least once daily). he was low pressure, telling me not to settle for this or that one, and found one that we liked in about a week.
of all the brokers, we found he had a LOT more (unlisted) contracts, & was the most diligent in letting us know as they became available.
btw, we just passed ROFR on that contract - BWV 306 pts, $89pp, full 2017/2018 points, Dec UY :cool1:

Thanks for the tip! I just went to that website and it's acting a little funny so I don't know if it's just a fluke or not but I'll keep trying.

Last edited:

Congrats, and I'm jealous over the deal you got!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this thread. I've been stalking (thats what it feels like anyway) a BLT contract for a couple months and not getting anywhere. Installed the DVC Resale app and followed a couple active brokers on twitter and in less than a week made my first offer on a good contract. Good BLT contracts seem to go quick, but this let me make an offer within 5 minutes of it hitting the app. Hopefully everything goes through. The seller countered and I agreed to the counter, so hopefully I'm on my way to ownership.

Timing is everything... we happen to see a particular contract at the Poly, December UY, points available in current UY and all next. We close in a week.

Thanks for the tip! I just went to that website and it's acting a little funny so I don't know if it's just a fluke or not but I'll keep trying.
I would just try calling, & leaving a message. I submitted a "request more info" form ( including our preferences), received an email within an hour, and a phone call later that day. The website only had one BWV contract listed, but Seth told us of two others (better prices, with more current points) then, and called every day with others as they came in (2-3 new daily).
We have dealt with a number of TS brokers (we have 2 resale & 3 direct contracts), and this was the first time that a broker really worked to find suitable contracts - I would highly recommend him.
good luck!:goodvibes

Seth is the best. I would recommend him to everyone. He's super responsive and very knowledgeable. He was my broker earlier this year as well. Congrats on passing ROFR. That seems like a great contract!

I did get in touch with Seth and he told me that what I was looking for was under market value and it would be taken by ROFR, even though I've seen the same contracts put out by Fidelity. But right now nobody has what I want so I'm in waiting mode.

Thanks... I bought from SellMyTimeShareNow a few years back and paid over a $1000 in closing costs for a 160 point SSR contract.
Matter of fact it was a disaster with a lot of mistakes before finally finishing after almost 5 months from contract. Lost some extra points (expired) that I could have used.
The name sounded similar....obviously completely different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter