Avengers 4 Trailer -- movie pushed up a week

I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. party: I'm also happy we get it "early" (or, you know, at the same time as other markets which were scheduled for that date the whole time) like Infinity War.

Thank goodness they released a trailer for this ... I don't think anyone was at all interested about this movie or even really knew it was coming out- so good to get the marketing machine moving ;)

Seriously though it looks great and super excited about it and the ending was interesting as they seemed a bit confused as to what was happening

I wonder if this movie will be bigger than Force Awakens? 10 years of build up and a movie that has a HUGE cliffhanger ending that only came out a year before?

I like this concept of the "quick turnaround" for these type of blockbuster cliffhanger movies. In today's "on-demand" culture .. waiting 2 years for a movie seems like forever. Heck . it's only been 1 year since the Last Jedi and it feels like forever ago.

I remember seeing the concept in action a LONG time ago with Back to the Future 2 and 3.

Lord of the Rings and Hobbit came out one per year, but they weren't NEW stories and didn't end in cliffhangers.

Supposedly the Spiderman far from home is dropping its trailer tomorrow at a comic con
This is kinda where I wish I wasn’t so informed. I didn’t feel the whole impact of the “Mr Stark, I don’t feel good” line, since I knew there were future Spider-Man movies.

Back to the post, I’m very excited for A4!

This is kinda where I wish I wasn’t so informed. I didn’t feel the whole impact of the “Mr Stark, I don’t feel good” line, since I knew there were future Spider-Man movies.

Back to the post, I’m very excited for A4!

Well of course they're not going to really kill off half of their Marvel characters for good. That would be like Disney saying "Screw it we're killing off Mickey, Pluto and either Chip or Dale."

Well of course they're not going to really kill off half of their Marvel characters for good. That would be like Disney saying "Screw it we're killing off Mickey, Pluto and either Chip or Dale."
Especially the "new" ones.

That was the shocker .. going in expecting the "old" Avengers to die/disappear so the new Avengers can take over. (from both a story standpoint and from an actor standpoint)

I know it’s comic books and characters regularly come back after death, just let me think it will be a few years, then unexpectedly surprise me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter