Avengers 4 Trailer -- movie pushed up a week

All this wait for the trailer and it still feels like I haven't watched one. There was nothing to it, I've seen teaser trailers show more in it. Give us something, seeing Antman at the gate didn't exactly tickle my fancy. What's the big deal? Whoopee doo he didn't turn to dust.

Captain America looked like he was helplessly waiting for his prince to storm the castle and save him.

All this wait for the trailer and it still feels like I haven't watched one. There was nothing to it, I've seen teaser trailers show more in it. Give us something, seeing Antman at the gate didn't exactly tickle my fancy. What's the big deal? Whoopee doo he didn't turn to dust.

Captain America looked like he was helplessly waiting for his prince to storm the castle and save him.

You would be in a very very small minority with your opinion.

The whole world is buzzing about this trailer.

You would be in a very very small minority with your opinion.

The whole world is buzzing about this trailer.

Over what? Iron Man talking to his helmet and Captain America and Black Widow staring longingly at a screen. There was no Thanos, no Hulk, no Spiderman, no Captain Marvel. Nothing, nadda, zero, zilch.

Over what? Iron Man talking to his helmet and Captain America and Black Widow staring longingly at a screen. There was no Thanos, no Hulk, no Spiderman, no Captain Marvel. Nothing, nadda, zero, zilch.

Bruce Banner was in the scene where there showing all the missing heroes. Peter Parker was one of the heroes shown as missing. Thanos's scarecrow was shown and the infinity gauntlet was shown damaged on Thanos's hand. In my opinion there was a lot in this teaser to get fans very excited.

The Antman presence is potentially very important - how did he get there? Did he get in a time Vortex and if so can they use the tunnel to the phantom realm he has in the van to go back in time? So they aren’t just surprised to see him, it’s what it could mean ....

Or maybe it isn’t actually Scott Lang but instead Loki pretending to be him

This trailer definitely showed less than the other trailers, and it’s perfect.
I had to watch it a few times for it to sink in, as Scott’s appearance was kinda jarring 1st time. We only needed to find out the name of the movie.

I would love it if this was all of the clips shown until A4 was released. (But it will be impossible avoiding additional clips shown in TV ads, etc)

The Antman presence is potentially very important - how did he get there? Did he get in a time Vortex and if so can they use the tunnel to the phantom realm he has in the van to go back in time? So they aren’t just surprised to see him, it’s what it could mean ....

Or maybe it isn’t actually Scott Lang but instead Loki pretending to be him
The Russo brothers have said Loki is indeed dead I believe.

The Russo brothers have said Loki is indeed dead I believe.

Geez, I hope so. There's only so many times I can see the same villain over and over again. There's like over a million villains in Marvel, please sir can I have another? Heck I'd take Magneto or Red Skull.

I think the person you were replying to just meant that in the first Antman, Scott was able to get himself out of the QR on his own. So getting out again (after we left him in Antman 2) might not be super difficult for him.

Ah I got ya. Yea good point. I think he had something on his belt he manipulated. Not sure why he cared then.

He "seems" in an ok mood, so maybe his ex and esp his daughter survived-that would have likely been his first stop.

Certain actors are of course rumored to be leaving after this movie. It'll be interesting to see how they address that.

As for Loki being dead, what does that really mean when it comes to Marvel? They can always come back.

End Game broke the 24 hour trailer view record. 289 million views in 24 hours passing Infinity War with 236.

End Game broke the 24 hour trailer view record. 289 million views in 24 hours passing Infinity War with 236.
What amazes me about those numbers are how difficult it is to either Google search or use my TV’s YouTube app and search for the official MarvelStudios version of their newest trailer.
When I saw another tweet about it, my google search failed on my browser, so I wound up using Twitter and the @MarvelStudios one.
Then, when I finally got home last night and wanted to watch the trailer on the big screen, I gave up after a few minutes and selected the TV Guide’s YouTube channel version.

The entire planet is excited....you're on an island by yourself.

Yes. This trailer was just enough to re-excite but not nearly enough to give away the entire plot, like every other trailer does these days.

Isn't April 27th a Saturday? That is an odd day for a movie release.

I already told the wife and kids if the movie has a midnight release and the next day is a school night, let their teachers and work know now.... we probably won't be into work/school the next day. If it is as good and Infinity Wars we may just walk out of the theatre and walk right back into another showing(after paying again, of course.)

Yes. This trailer was just enough to re-excite but not nearly enough to give away the entire plot, like every other trailer does these days.

Isn't April 27th a Saturday? That is an odd day for a movie release.

I already told the wife and kids if the movie has a midnight release and the next day is a school night, let their teachers and work know now.... we probably won't be into work/school the next day. If it is as good and Infinity Wars we may just walk out of the theatre and walk right back into another showing(after paying again, of course.)
Release date is April 26th which is a Friday.

Release date is April 26th which is a Friday

This is even better then when I was a kid in '83 waiting to see Return of the Jedi. Considering the number of Youtube videos for the trailer I wonder what lines at the midnight showings are gonna be like.

This is even better then when I was a kid in '83 waiting to see Return of the Jedi. Considering the number of Youtube videos for the trailer I wonder what lines at the midnight showings are gonna be like.
Usually the movies release Thursday night these days at like 7PM. At least that’s how Star Wars has been. I haven’t been to a first showing of Marvel yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter