Avengers Campus Superthread – Opening June 4, 2021!

So, I was looking through the attraction list at the parks because I may or may not be coming up with an itinerary to do the parkeology every ride in a day challenge one day... anyway, I noticed that on WEB Slingers, IT SAYS THERE’S GOING TO BE A SINGLE RIDER LINE!!!!! I wonder how that will work if boarding groups are used though.

Attachments

• F82A3F30-1A73-4151-8505-9CA9DE59892F.png
    F82A3F30-1A73-4151-8505-9CA9DE59892F.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 37
I think you still wait with a boarding group, just it might e 10 to 20 minutes vs 90+ minutes. It’s much easier to space out 200 people in line than 800 people etc. So if you’re a single rider it might basically be walk on vs waiting 10 minutes.

What is everyone's thought about this being open by end of December? It's our trip there for the first time and my son is a huge Marvel fan and his favorite one is Spider Man.

What is everyone's thought about this being open by end of December? It's our trip there for the first time and my son is a huge Marvel fan and his favorite one is Spider Man.
I really don’t know. I’ve heard it could be 2021 but that’s not fact. I would say plan for now to go then but have your trip flexible so that you can change it if necessary.

We won't be able to change it. It would have just been icing on the cake for our Christmas gift surprise
I really don’t know. I’ve heard it could be 2021 but that’s not fact. I would say plan for now to go then but have your trip flexible so that you can change it if necessary.

Realize it was delayed due to the virus, but curious if I have missed any announcements regarding when Avengers Campus might open?

Haven't heard anything but really hoping that it is open for trip in November!

Any predictions/thoughts on how the stuff in Avenger’s Campus will fare?

Spider-Man attraction: I’m going to reserve final judgment until I actually experience this. I know a lot of people don’t have a great outlook for this. I’m trying to keep my expectations low without being presumptively negative, and hope that I am pleasantly surprised.

Pym Test Kitchen: I hope this eventually has some unique standouts. Seems like they are willing to have fun here, but I’m not sure there’s a killer on the menu. This place needs its own unique must-try signature item - like other places have Monte Cristo, Dole Whip, Lobster Nachos, etc.

Dr Strange Show: has this been modified for covid/distancing? I’m still not exactly sure what it is. Is it a fancy meet & greet? Is it an actual sit-down-and-watch show? I hope this is surprisingly cool.

Yet to Be Finished Avengers E Ticket Queue Entrance: that’s a cool looking jet! See you in 2026.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!