Avengers: Infinity War - Discussion (*** CONTAINS SPOILERS***)

I'm not so sure. Gamora you can easily make the case of the soul stone somehow bringing her back and saying that by thinking he killed her it fulfilled the wishes of the soul stone . Loki is Loki. Heimdall I'm pretty sure is dead especially with them giving Thor's Ax the bifrost power. No need for the later if Heimdell might come back. Vision is a big question mark.

Wouldn’t Thanos have brought her back once he got all the stones then. I don’t think he or the guanlet can. Some of the deaths are going to stick. If they reverse the snap, which I think they will, it makes sense that pre snap deaths are permanent. If not all the worlds he destroyed pre gauntlet could also be brought back.

Wouldn’t Thanos have brought her back once he got all the stones then. I don’t think he or the guanlet can. Some of the deaths are going to stick. If they reverse the snap, which I think they will, it makes sense that pre snap deaths are permanent. If not all the worlds he destroyed pre gauntlet could also be brought back.
I’m not sure about the other deaths but I think Gamora will be back. She is said to play a major role in guardians 3. I think her soul is trapped in the stone and can come back. Thanos just doesn’t know that.

I’m not sure about the other deaths but I think Gamora will be back. She is said to play a major role in guardians 3. I think her soul is trapped in the stone and can come back. Thanos just doesn’t know that.

Possibly, she could play the role that Adam warlock did in the comics being inside the soul stone. I won’t be disappointed either way. We do know that some characters are coming back as they have sequels planned.

Everybody is not making it out of part 2 alive. However I think it is the characters that survived the snap that need to be the most worried about part 2.

Just got out of my second time seeing it. It seemed like a lot of people in my theater were there for their second time. Still very good. Even though I saw it already there were points were there was still an element of me hoping something would happen even though I knew it wouldn’t.

Just a note, the Infinity Gauntlet in the comics absolutely can. It grants the bearer 100% omnipotence over the entire universe. It does require the the user have the will and clarity of purpose, and the power itself can consume the user, but theoretically there is no reason it can't bring her back. I still think Gamora will be key to getting the Gauntlet away from Thanos, and she will most certainly be in GotG Vol. 3, so something has to happen.

Just got out of my second time seeing it. It seemed like a lot of people in my theater were there for their second time. Still very good. Even though I saw it already there were points were there was still an element of me hoping something would happen even though I knew it wouldn’t.

OMG same! Maybe this time I'll catch that a clue that Loki isn't dead. Maybe this time Thor will go for the head. Haha! I think I enjoyed it more the second time though, because I wasn't just in a constant state of dread and stress the entire time!

Is it officially a 2 part movie? I thought it was just Avengers 3 and then Avengers 4 is coming later and will pick up on the story, but didn't think of it as like Infinity War Part I and Infinity War Part II

Yes. It's always been a 2 part movie.

Possibly, she could play the role that Adam warlock did in the comics being inside the soul stone.

Gamora has been inside the Soul Stone in the comics as well. I don't know all the details as I didn't read the run it was in but it is referenced in more recent material.

I saw the movie yesterday and my immediate reaction was: "Wait... WHAT?!?!?"

I didn't go in planning to see it more than once (in the theatre, at least), but I'm really starting to want to go back.

I'm here to testify that I've seen very few of the previous MCU movies, and the only ones I've seen multiple times are the two Guardians films, but I still really enjoyed Infinity War. I'm sure there were plenty of things I didn't fully appreciate, but I never felt lost. Of course I loved all the Thor & Rocket stuff ("Sweet Rabbit" for the win). But I also really enjoyed the Iron Man/Spider-Man/Dr Strange trio - and my only experience with Iron Man was the first Avengers movie, and I have not seen anything with Dr Strange or Tom Holland's Spider-Man. LOVED Holland all the way through, and, man, Punch to the Feels at his end.

Favorite line at which I laughed out loud and may have given a couple of soft hand-claps: "I'm gonna get that arm."

Finally got a friend to watch the baby so the DH, the Stepson, and I could go see it. I had heard about the ending going in, but man, it still hit hard, especially Spidey, but also Black Panther and Scarlet Witch.
I sat next to my stepson and that was an experience. He had seen Infinity War as the cartoon. Yeah, he was a bit in shock at the opening of Loki dying. Then Red Skull showing up, then Gamora dying, then the snap. There was a lot of wait, what??!! Uttered beside me.
I, personally, loved it. I thought the writers and directors had a tall order to bring so many larger than life characters together and make them work, and they did it very well. I loved a lot of the interactions, but my favorite was Thor, Groot, and Rocket Rabbit. When the three of them show up through the bifrost and Rocket is riding on Thor's shoulder, it just seemed so right. Like it should have always been that way.
It was a great movie, and if I didn't need a babysitter to go, I'd go see it again.

I saw the movie yesterday and my immediate reaction was: "Wait... WHAT?!?!?"

I didn't go in planning to see it more than once (in the theatre, at least), but I'm really starting to want to go back.

I'm here to testify that I've seen very few of the previous MCU movies, and the only ones I've seen multiple times are the two Guardians films, but I still really enjoyed Infinity War. I'm sure there were plenty of things I didn't fully appreciate, but I never felt lost. Of course I loved all the Thor & Rocket stuff ("Sweet Rabbit" for the win). But I also really enjoyed the Iron Man/Spider-Man/Dr Strange trio - and my only experience with Iron Man was the first Avengers movie, and I have not seen anything with Dr Strange or Tom Holland's Spider-Man. LOVED Holland all the way through, and, man, Punch to the Feels at his end.

Favorite line at which I laughed out loud and may have given a couple of soft hand-claps: "I'm gonna get that arm."

Thought I would add that I also haven't seen all the MCU movies, including some of those Recommended/"required" before seeing Infinity War and I still greatly enjoyed the movie. I would think it would be hard to follow if you have no idea who anyone is, but as long as you have a basic understanding of who the players are I think you can appreciate the movie quite a bit

Totally agree with the "I'm gonna get that arm" line. Also, I find myself thinking of the "Why is Gamora?" line a lot to in reaction a t lot of my 3 year old's questions when she is asking "what is this? where is this?", etc.

Saw it twice within the first week! I was sooo surprised how balanced and smooth everything was with how many characters they covered. It was fantastic. I mean, of course the ending ripped my heart to shreds but I have some ideas about whats going to happen in the next one.

So, unfortunately I'm not gonna go through all 10 pages here so sorry if I repeat any theories. But anyways, in no particular order.

1. Doctor Strange said there was only "one" way they could win against Thanos, the ending to Infinity Wars IS PART of that way!
  2. The Avengers that survived being "Dusted" will probably die in the next movie
  3. The one that got Dusted in Infinity Wars will come back. Most of them were the "newer" heroes we have just grown to love (OMGSPIDEY!!), so they will definitely come back.
  4. I do theorize some of the original Avengers won't die though. I can imagine Black Widow staying alive and becoming essentially the Nick Fury of the new Avengers. Someone they go to for help or advice, but mostly off doing her own thing.
  5. I'm pretty confident that Iron Man as well as Captain America will definitely die in the next one.
  6. Pepper is definitely pregnant, and that is what will give Iron Man motivation to do his heroic deed before dying.
  7. The "Dusted" are either trapped in the Quantum Universe (Ant Man) or in the Soul Stone.
  8. In order for them to get out of the Universe, they need Ant Mans experience getting the original Wasp out (I think this will occur in Ant Man and The Wasp) to get out This would explain why Ant Man wasn't in Infinity War.
  9. Orrrrrr they need the Avengers need to destroy the Soul stone in order to get everyone back.
  10. Nebula may be the one to ultimately kill Thanos, mostly because out of everyone... she deserves to the most. Though, everyone will get a few punches and kicks in.
Annnnnd thats all I remember. Obviously, all just theories. I seriously cannot wait a year.

So... when do we add on Ant Man and the Wasp talk

And that 1st post-credit scene?

So... when do we add on Ant Man and the Wasp talk

And that 1st post-credit scene?

So creative, crazy how that moved a very good movie to some jaws on the floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter