Avengers: Infinity War trailer

Thanks to this trailer today, my productivity reached record lows!

If you all want a good Infinity War- related giggle, look for “Tom Holland Accidentally Reveals New Avengers Poster and Release Date” on YouTube...

Thanos is gathering the stones for the gauntlet and the major battle in the trailer is in Wakanda, seems that they are protecting the Soul Stone. So I think you are right about the Black Panther movie including the Soul Stone, maybe it has to do with their tech.

Yup ... the leading theory now with the trailer out is that the films finale will be the big battle for the Soul Stone in Wikanda ... so are we looking at the film ending with Thanos completing the Gauntlet leading into Avengers 4?

I'm now wondering if they'll just go with a classic title like 'New Avengers' or 'All-New Avengers' for the 4th film signifying a new line up similar to what's been done in the comics

Went back down after the shooting and the destruction of it all ... here are a few ...

78f78823-6e7f-4c7a-b7af-eef9f149fa99.png 536c21ed-0624-4a26-9163-e957cb7aab86.png 5981e46f-c24f-4870-891f-b8442f2c17f6.png

If you are familiar with Manhattan, the green awning back there is Minetta's Tavern in the Village (often used in movies inside and out) and they did a decent job of it.
ca6a9f09-8df0-49b3-9236-c30614d5496b.png

Last edited:
Just when I thought that trailer could not get any better…the Guardians of the Galaxy appear. I really thought that I could not get more excited for a movie to debut than The Last Jedi, then I saw this one. Holy crap was that a fantastic trailer!

Just when I thought that trailer could not get any better…the Guardians of the Galaxy appear. I really thought that I could not get more excited for a movie to debut than The Last Jedi, then I saw this one. Holy crap was that a fantastic trailer!

My son called it the best trailer in the history of movie trailers!

I agree!

I've watched about 10 times today. I can't describe how excited I am for this movie. I may get tickets for the early and late show opening night....lol.

Chris Pratt looks so weird though. Like, did they edit out him speaking or something and edit his mouth closed?

I may have just watched this trailer on repeat for a while so I've done a lot of analyzing.

@HopperFan - so cool! Did you know they were filming downtown, or do you work around there and just happened upon it? It is CRAZY how many movies and shows are being filmed here!

@HopperFan - so cool! Did you know they were filming downtown, or do you work around there and just happened upon it? It is CRAZY how many movies and shows are being filmed here!

I think I read Georgia is now #1 location for film location, so many new studios have been built. Love seeing the backdrops in movies and how "wrong" they are location wise. But lots of other stuff too, Stranger Things shot here. First show I found where that hospital was. I didn't know it was shot here but knew I saw that building.

That street is used for movies all the time. They actually had this set as Brooklyn on one side and Manhattan on the other so they could use different angles I guess before they blew it up. It's a quiet street, lots of different building styles and the Federal Courthouse is there so highly protected already. DH works right there, and he can stand in his parking garage and look down the street. He's always sending us pictures of different movies being shot. So he kept us up to date on this. Unfortunately we couldn't coordinate our days actual shoot times, but he sees them shooting all the time. We are trying to train him to take pictures on his lunch walks. ::yes:: The Infinity actors trailers were right next to his building but don't know if he would recognize any other than Downey.

We went downtown to watch the implosion from his office and as we left they were shooting another one a few blocks farther. Saw a woman in a suit running down the street and being chased by three guys in camo .... as got closer saw all the cameras, lights etc on the side street she ran in to. You can track some movies shoots on a few sites that might help you find them. If you ever see yellow signs in the ground like garage sale signs but bigger, with arrows and a strange word say like "Tortoise" ... those are code words directing you to the shoot locations.

This was our view. Was AWESOME! The building, windows even steel beam were rattling.

e780502d-e727-466d-b696-8b5be82ced75.png

Kevin Feige said the title to Avengers 4 is a spoiler for Infinity wars and would be reveled after that movie is released.

I have a strong feeling it will be Secret Wars. Especially because Captain Marvel will lead into Avengers 4 and they will be dealing with the Skrulls.

If you ever see yellow signs in the ground like garage sale signs but bigger, with arrows and a strange word say like "Tortoise" ... those are code words directing you to the shoot locations.

I did finally figure that out. We’ve actually had a few film here in our little suburb.

Also - nice view of the implosion! No chance of a Marta bus blocking your view! :rotfl:

(Sorry for OT discussion!)

Last edited:
I did finally figure that out. We’ve actually had a few film here in our little suburb.

Also - nice view of the implosion! No chance of a Marta bus blocking your view! :rotfl:

Not unless it was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, we were on 27th floor. But there were about a dozen or more drones in front of us ... which aren't legal down there but no sense bothering that day. The big heavy duty one that hovered right over barely rippled. We had a pro-photographer in with us who is going to get us some of his shots as thanks for having him in there, so I just watched.

But really, who sets up a camera on opposite side of an OPEN roadway? I thought it was a joke at first, and surely didn't think it was actually the Weather Channel. But hey they got more PR from that than if it had been a plain video from there.

Anyone want to speculate on who is going to die in this one? I think we can say so long to...

Steve Rogers
tony Stark
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Vision

No way will Sony let them kill off Spidey.

Anyone want to speculate on who is going to die in this one? I think we can say so long to...

Steve Rogers
tony Stark
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Vision

Not sure die is the answer - but gone will be Rogers, Stark and maybe Widow and Hawkeye. I think Vision survives somehow.

Not sure die is the answer - but gone will be Rogers, Stark and maybe Widow and Hawkeye. I think Vision survives somehow.

I think once Thanos gets the Aether from the collector he will re-write reality at the end of the movie as he did in the comics resetting most of the hero's... IE Tony Stark is alive but was never iron man... Bucky Barns has been Captain America the entire Time, Thor is a women.... This also helps Marvel set up an all new all different Phase 4 for the MCU by keeping our favorite characters but casting new actors at the same time.

thanos-snaps-his-fingers.jpg

I think once Thanos gets the Aether from the collector he will re-write reality at the end of the movie as he did in the comics resetting most of the hero's... IE Tony Stark is alive but was never iron man... Bucky Barns has been Captain America the entire Time, Thor is a women.... This also helps Marvel set up an all new all different Phase 4 for the MCU by keeping our favorite characters but casting new actors at the same time.

With the Gauntlet they could pretty much do the 'Heroes Reborn' thing in the Cinematic Universe (even though that wasn't Thanos), but I hope they don't go that far as to change the characters. I'd rather see a New Avengers team with a new line-up than reality warped craziness from the comics.

EDIT: Y'know the more I think about it I've got a feeling they will go the re-write reality with Gauntlet in some way. You can't have something that powerful in the film and not use it

Steve Rogers
tony Stark
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Vision

Dead never means dead in the comics world ... but I think there's a good chance Rogers, Stark and Vision or Scarlet Witch (but not both) will be out of the picture after this film. I'm still holding on to the idea of a New Avengers team forming with Hawkeye and Black Window around to mentor the new recruits.

Last edited:
With the Gauntlet they could pretty much do the 'Heroes Reborn' thing in the Cinematic Universe (even though that wasn't Thanos), but I hope they don't go that far as to change the characters. I'd rather see a New Avengers team with a new line-up than reality warped craziness from the comics.

EDIT: Y'know the more I think about it I've got a feeling they will go the re-write reality with Gauntlet in some way. You can't have something that powerful in the film and not use it.

I can see them changing reality or killing off 90% of the heros and them having them resurrected using one of the other stones in Avengers 4

Steve Rogers
tony Stark
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Vision

Total guesses
Steve Rogers-Dies
Tony Stark-Lives but has to deal with Cap dying never reconciled and pushes him over the edge to the bottle. Eventual becomes the new Nick Fury
Hawkeye-Lives, Renner has stated he signed up for Hawkeye for his arc, but the arc has been nonexsint except the family farm, the events in Avengers 3 pushes him to his alter ego and he gets a solo film following Avengers 4
Black Widow-Lack of good women heroes in the MCU she lives for a solo movie though they could do that in a prequel.
Vision-Not sure how he lives with out the stone in his head?
I think one of Bucky or Sam dies and the other becomes the new Captain America
Hulk is indestructible so he lives
GOTG all live, maybe drax bites it.

/QUOTE]

Wow that's crazy, it would be weird to have RDJ living in the world with out ever being Iron Man. Not sure I would keep watching after that feels like a cheat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!