[B]Booking ADR's[/B]

Julie L

Mouseketeer
The big day is now fast approaching when I can call and book my ADR's! Have printed off my Priorty Seating Planning Report and am now armed with all relevant dates. :cool1:

I have a question though :confused3 The first booking I aim to make is for Donalds Breadfastosaurus, which i can do on 2nd Sept, then all my other bookings follow - 3/9, 4/9, 6/9 If i call on the 2nd Sept will they take my reservations for my whole holiday or do I have to call up each day for each subsequent booking???

Thanks for your comments!

Hi

I think if you are staying onsite then you can make ADR's for a further 10 days. If you aren't then you will have to ring on the 90day mark:)

Hi me again:)

Just found this for you

If you will be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort there is a major change to the Advanced Dining Reservations (formerly Priority Seating) procedures at Walt Disney World as of July 18, 2005. Guests at Disney owned-and-operated resorts ONLY (includes DVC stays; does NOT include Swan/Dolphin, Shades of Green, Downtown Disney or offsite hotels) now have extra privileges when booking Advanced Reservations for dining.

Disney resort guests can call 90 days in advance of their day of arrival and make up to ten days of Advanced Dining Reservations

I knew I'd seen it somewhere ;)

hi

can you book cindys breakfast in with the ten days?

also how do i get my disney res number? i have booked with tcd and i am staying at asmo my 90 days start on friday as well

CRT depends on the CM you get but most have had to do that one on the 90 day mark,

We were booked thru a TA and they did not have a # for us at WDW and after much explaining, they went ahead and made our ADRs,

If any of your ADRs are for non Disney like rainforest or wolfgang puck then you have to call them on the 90 also.

Does an 800 toll # work for you? If so use 1-800-828-0228 and listen for the dining prompt :flower:

we made our rainforest dtd ressies a month ago so at least thats sorted

Thanks for the info!! Not staying at a Disney resort so it looks like i'll be making a few phone calls within the next week or so!!

except for Cindy's breakfast, i wouldn't worry about being exactly on the 90th day...
i didn't make any advance reservations at all for our trip in July and i was able to get every single reservation i wanted on the day before....even for the character breakfast we wanted and the california grill..
and we were able to walk into the prime time cafe without a reservation at all....
and that was during psycho crowded July.....

Quick question: We booked the first part of our trip thru AAA and do not have a WDW ressie #. Will we still be able to make ADRs without it?

yes you just give your home telephone number instead of the disney res number

you will be fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter