[B]DVD Player in rooms at OKW.... size of beds in 1 bedoom suite at OKW??[/B]

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
I have seen contradicting things about OKW in a couple of different sources... my two most important questions (this is regarding a 1 bedroom villa).

1) Is there a DVD player? Which tv has it and does the other tv have a VCR or just nothing with it?

2) What are the size of the beds in a one bedroom villa?? I booked thinking I was getting a King Size in the bedroom (for our 3 kids, ages 13, 4 and 2) and a queen sized fold out in the living room (for me and DH). Then I read somewhere that the fold out is a full size and the bed in the bedroom is a queen sized - that won't work for us!!

Does anyone know? I will post this on DVC board too but hoping to get help from whoever can offer it. Thanks!! :sunny:

I have seen contradicting things about OKW in a couple of different sources... my two most important questions (this is regarding a 1 bedroom villa).

1) Is there a DVD player? Which tv has it and does the other tv have a VCR or just nothing with it?

2) What are the size of the beds in a one bedroom villa?? I booked thinking I was getting a King Size in the bedroom (for our 3 kids, ages 13, 4 and 2) and a queen sized fold out in the living room (for me and DH). Then I read somewhere that the fold out is a full size and the bed in the bedroom is a queen sized - that won't work for us!!

Does anyone know? I will post this on resorts board too but hoping to get help from whoever can offer it. Thanks!! :flower:

There is a DVD player in the living-sitting area of the 1 BR at OkW. Also the 1 BR has a king bed in the master but no DVD-VCR player. There is a queen sofa in the living area. Count on it.
The studio at OKW has two queens and no DVD player.
Have a great trip.

There is a DVD player in the LR. I don't believe that there is anything except the TV in the master bedroom.

The master bed in the 1 bedroom is definitely a king. The LR sofa bed is a queen.

I think you are getting confused with the non-OKW STUDIOS which have a queen bed and some with full sofa beds.

I know that the bed in the MBR is definitely king-sized. Not sure about the sofa, but I think it's a queen size sofa bed.

I'm going to move this over to the DVC board. The folks over there will be able to answer your questions :)

Karen

The bed in the bedroom is a King but it is quite high off the ground and the bedroom tv does not have a vcr with it just the tv. The TV 27" in the livingroom has a dvd player and the fold out is mor of a double than a queen a little bigger than the average double but not as big as a queen.

When you have a studio, the sleeper sofa is a double. When you get a one or two bedroom, the sleeper sofa in the living room IS a queen.

Deb & Bill said:
When you have a studio, the sleeper sofa is a double. When you get a one or two bedroom, the sleeper sofa in the living room IS a queen.

All OKW studios have 2 queen beds. None have a sleep sofa.

All OKW 1BR (and 2BR) villas have a queen sleep sofa in the living room and a King bed in the master bedroom.

I would not give up the master bedroom! There is also a pack-n-play for your 2 year old ... or s/he's small enough to sleep on the small couch. (From Deb's Site)
okw17.jpg

Being A Dvc Member For 5 Years And Having Okw As My Home Resort This I Know For Sure, There Is A Dvd Player In The Living Room, And The Master Bed Is King Sized. The Fold Out In The Living Room Is Queen Sized Along With 2 Queen Sized Beds In The Second Bedroom If U Get A 2 Bed Unit. I Don't Remember If There Are Dvd Players Or Vcr's In The Bedrooms. Hope This Helps.

WebmasterDoc said:
All OKW studios have 2 queen beds. None have a sleep sofa.

All OKW 1BR (and 2BR) villas have a queen sleep sofa in the living room and a King bed in the master bedroom.
::yes::
Our bed at home is a queen - the same size as the sofabed in the living room (which is quite a comfortable sofabed, by the way).

The master bedroom is a king (it is waaaay bigger than our queen size bed at home.

Actually, in an OKW 1BR Villa, the master bedroom has bunk beds, and the fold-out sleeper sofa is king-sized.

Sorry, I'm a delightfully twisted mood tonight (and we leave 5 weeks from tomorrow!) ;) :crazy: :earboy2:

LOL, Dr. T! Quit messing with this poor OP! She already had one incorrect response about the size of the pull out! :rotfl:

Yep, king in master and queen pull out and DVD player in huge living room at OKW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter