[B]WLV - what are the studios like? Help![/B]

disneymiss

Mouseketeer
I have a handicap studio for the first week of December, and now my mother is coming with me, that is fine but I have never stayed at this resort before even though it is my home resort....can anyone tell me what the room is like, have only stayed at OKW and now am very concerned. Do they have two beds, etc.

all the info can give me is greatly appricated, I always go solo and this is the first time any of my family wants to come, wonder if they are worried about me and my wheelchair, but I have been going solo for two years with so do not think that is it, any how need to provide for my mother who is 65, thanks

The studios at VWL will have 1 queen bed and a sleeper sofa. The bathrooms are set up the same as OKW. Also just FYI, as it is something that I have only seen at VWL, is that the handicap accessible studios do not have closets, they have an armoire for the TV that has a wardrobe area (very small)...just FYI, it was not an issue for my in-laws, but it was something I was surprised about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter