BA or Virgin

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
hi

is there much difference between british airways and virgin? which is the best?

sam

Now that Virgin's Downtown Disney check-in facility is closed I don't think there is much difference between the two. Go for the cheaper of the two...

Regards

Rob

It depends if having a seat back TV to keep the kids occupied is important to you ?
( its very important to us, anything to avoid a stressful journey :) )
If so Virgin are the only Direct flights with seat back tv's on all of their planes, BA have them on some but seem inconsistant.
Otherwise as Rob said theres not much in them unless Virgin reinstate DTD checkin then Virgin can in effect give you another days holiday.

The other difference between BA & Virgin is that BA offer a connecting flight from various UK aiports down to Gatwick etc..Which in our case is why we booked with BA.

I don't think there's much between them now. A plus for BA is that they have a larger seat pitch in 'cattle class' so it's a bit more comfortable for taller people.

My choice would be purely down to price

Maxine

Never flown Virgin as BA were cheapest both times, very good service and food, big seat back TVs and extra legroom (according to brochures), DH is 6'4". Both flights (internally!!) seemed identical to Orlando and Miami. We did stop in different places though!!

BA you can book seats as soon as you buy the tickets, and we had requests for bulk head seats honoured on our way home this year.

I'd fly with whoever got me there safely and was £10 cheaper!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter