baby care centers ???

WDWDaisy

Earning My Ears
hello there, can someone please tell me what the care centers are like? Do they have things for sale, if so what? Thanks :Pinkbounc

and we visited all baby care centers...
They sell everything you could possibly forget.. diapers, clothing, all kind of food, medicine.. pacifiers. whatever it is it will be there..
The CM were all very friendly and helpful.. !! I am sure if there is really something they do not feature they will do everything to get it for you !!!
The Studios baby care center is located inside guest relations, in case you are searching for it.. took us some time to find it !!!
Have fun with your baby

Stephan

They also have lovely private nursing rooms with rocking chairs. I hadn't planned on using them, but my then-5mo would not nurse in the parks. There was too much to see, and she didn't want to miss anything.

The baby care centers are wonderful. My then two year old got a little too hot and tired at Epcot our last trip and she wanted to nurse but had trouble relaxing to nurse and it was getting to be a bad situation. My older daughter didn't want to leave Epcot (her favorate park) so I took the 2 year DD to the baby care center and it was nice and cool in the nursing room and she nursed and slept for well over an hour. My DH and older DD came to find us and they weren't allowed in the nursing room a CM had to come tell me they were looking for me. It was just a wonderful place and the CM are so helpful. I have been to other theme park baby care centers and none of them hold a candle to the ones at WDW.
I have never had to buy anything at the baby care centers, but poking around I saw they sold baby food, formula, bottles, diapers, outfits (with Mickey on them of course :) ) and I know I am leaving something out.
They also have changing tables and some toys I seem to remember...but that was in a differerent room then the nursing room so I only vagely remember that. :)

Thanks for the info. Looks like we will be feeding the DD at these all the time. :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :wave: :earsgirl: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter