"Baby Fight Club" daycare worker trial

This happened right down the road from me. At one point, both of my kids were in that chain of daycare. Not very long though. Even 20 years ago, I was never thrilled with their staff.

Ok,.in the article it says a couple coworkers saw her abuse the kids. shouldnt the first time be a call to CPS?

Anyone who needs others to do fighting for them, whether it be toddlers, dogs, roosters, are punk cowards.

Ok,.in the article it says a couple coworkers saw her abuse the kids. shouldnt the first time be a call to CPS?

Anyone who needs others to do fighting for them, whether it be toddlers, dogs, roosters, are punk cowards.

No, it should've been a call to the police

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that the media's focus on the "baby fight club" aspect lessens the crime.

These were one year old babies, so it's hard to imagine them doing as much harm to one another if they were encouraged to fight than older toddlers or children could. It's certainly still awful and deserves punishment, but it really seems that the actual trial was more about an adult physically abusing these babies herself rather than (only) encouraging them to hurt each other.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that the media's focus on the "baby fight club" aspect lessens the crime.

These were one year old babies, so it's hard to imagine them doing as much harm to one another if they were encouraged to fight than older toddlers or children could. It's certainly still awful and deserves punishment, but it really seems that the actual trial was more about an adult physically abusing these babies herself rather than (only) encouraging them to hurt each other.
Exactly. In our local area, where this has had tons of coverage since the allegations were made, it was actually more about the daycare provider doing things to cause the abuse, although there was some child-to-child involvement caused by her. That was not the main thrust of it. So I was surprised to see the "Baby Fight Club" reference because it hadn't really been presented in that manner before.

....such a sick person to these venerable babies

There is no argument that the conduct of this woman is beyond disgusting, and that she deserves everything that the courts throw at her.

But as to the use of the adjective you chose - " I do not think it means what you think it means."

and the peppery Cheetos......if I was one of the parents, I'd have trouble using a daycare again

There is no argument that the conduct of this woman is beyond disgusting, and that she deserves everything that the courts throw at her.

But as to the use of the adjective you chose - " I do not think it means what you think it means."

I was wondering about the "venerable" word choice too, but in the article it mentions "vulnerable" children so I assumed it was a typo/autocorrect on the part of the OP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter