Baby "J" names

I like Joseph for a boy. It's historical and Biblical. If he's a good old boy mechanic or something he can go by Joe. If he's just an easygoing friend he can be a Joey. If he wants to be president he can be Joseph lol.
That's funny that you should say this. My nephew is Jackson Victor. Why Victor? Because it's the opposite of Loser, according to my DB. He always said that if he wanted to run for president, or was president of a company, he could be J. Victor. It sounds like a boss name to my DB. lol

My DH is in a family of J names, as is my friend, Jane.

Judy, Janice, Jennifer, Joellen, Jane, James, Jeffrey and John.

My MIL was adamant about my DH being called James. I call him Jim most of the time. His friends call him Jimmy. Annoys my MIL that people started calling him what they would when he was in college and that he didn't correct them. haha

Our children have J names, so I'm partial to those. :)

I can't stand trendy, hipster names or spellings. Ours are both classic, long-lasting names.

I'm a Janette (or Jeanette) and my twin sister is Jennifer. I have twin boys, Jackson and Jacob. Common but have never regretted those names.

I work with a lot of J names. Janine, Jane, Jamie, Joleen, Jean, Jeff, Jason, Joshua

Jennason or Jennasin for a girl. My nephew has a double name that starts with John and I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter