Baby "J" names

I like Jocelyn for a girl, and Jace is particularly popular for boys at my niece and nephew's preschool.

This site is organized by letter, and if you click "advanced search" you can filter by different things:
https://www.babynames.com/

Jalissa, Jessamine, Jillian, Juliette, Jenna, Jayla
Josiah, Jericho, Jeremy

One of my kids' friends was named Janessa -- I always thought it was a pretty name.

My mother-in-law is named Jacqueline (goes by Jacquie), and my sister-in-law is Jodelle (goes by Jodie).

I like Joseph for a boy. It's historical and Biblical. If he's a good old boy mechanic or something he can go by Joe. If he's just an easygoing friend he can be a Joey. If he wants to be president he can be Joseph lol.

I like Julia for a girl. (Could be because I grew up loving Julia Sugarbaker lol).

So there. Joseph or Julia. Solved.

James for either a boy or a girl.

My dad is James and only had girls and then both me and my sister only had girls. I regret not naming one of my girls James. I would have gone with an overly feminine middle name though - Rose or Elizabeth maybe.

At school there’s not that many J girl names anymore. Lots of boys though - Jacob, Jameson, Jeremy, etc

In our family, we have a Jessica and a Jennifer (that was a pain growing up...always at least 3 other Jennifers in my classes). We also have 2 Jimmie's, a Jeremiah, and a James. DS was supposed to be Jason, but his name was changed at the last minute (after he was born), when DD#2 looked at him and said "he doesn't look like a Jason, he looks like an A............".

My sister's name is Justina. I have always loved her name. You see more Justine's but I've only seen a few Justina's.

My little brother is Joseph (of course always Joey to us!). If he was a girl he was going to be named Jennifer - and now ended up marrying a Jennifer!

I'm in the middle and don't have a J name lol but I married a James

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!