Baby/toddler DIS Meet - Dec. 16th at the Wilderness Lodge!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I just wanted to let you all know about a special DIS Meet we have planned just for the babies/toddlers of the DIS and their families! This is really just a chance for our little ones to get together to play for a bit while we grown-ups get a chance to talk! (Even if you don't have a little one, fee free to stop by and chat!)

Thursday, December 16th, 2004, 1:00p.m., in the Wilderness Lodge lobby near the huge fireplace!

Take a break from the parks and come say hello! The lodge is just a quik boat ride from the Magic Kingdom. If you aren't staying at the lodge, you really need to come and see the Christmas decorations anyway. They are breathtaking! We already have several families planning to be there, so we would love to have you join us. Little Paul (the fierce lion pictured in my signature) would love to meet other DIS buddies!

If you are planning on coming, just pm or email me and I will have a special surprise for your little ones! We will also have a few small toys, books, etc. to keep everybody entertained. You don't have to stay long at all. Just pop in to say hello and play a bit!

I hope lots of you can be there!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Too bad we don't get there until the 18th! I guess Luke will have to meet his new little DIS buddies on another trip. I sure love it here, and everyone has made me feel so welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter