"Bachelor" fans - check out the Sunday coupons

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
OMG, I took out the coupon pack from Proctor & Gamble and there was TRISH on the cover! :eek:

I'm calling my broker on Monday to sell my P&G stock .... ;)

I'll have to go look at mine...did you see my post on the cover of Marshal Fields? I wonder if this is any indicator that she did not "win" as she is no longer under contract with ABC or what???

I saw the P & G coupons and I do think that it is Trish.

Yes Piglet, I did see your post about her modeling for Marshal Fields. Both may be a huge clue that she didn't win.

I am 100% positive that it's Trish in those ads. If I can find a link to the photo I will post it along with one from "The Bachelor".

PG BrandSaver

- Check to see Trish on the right (small picture).

Marjie J...I think it is her also...I am not sure how far in advance the ads are photographed tho. I think they were looking for a Debbie Reynolds look a like too! I do think it is Trish...same smarmy smile.:rolleyes: Pretty funny to see her in a "domestic" ad...:p with all her talk about $, trainers, the high life etc. We are in Chicagoland area and this ad was in our local Naperville paper and the Tribune. I am more excited about the tide coupon than Trish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter