Back from Christmas & New Year - TDR, Kyoto, Himeji, Hiroshima & Snow Monkeys!

Thank you, Andy for sharing your awesome photos!
We went to Japan in July 2018. Hoping to go soon! We went to the Monkey Park in Arashiyama, Kyoto.

Thank you, Andy for sharing your awesome photos!
We went to Japan in July 2018. Hoping to go soon! We went to the Monkey Park in Arashiyama, Kyoto.
Was it super hot when you went? We aren’t going the beginning of June and I’m wondering if it’ll be super humid by then

Was it super hot when you went? We aren’t going the beginning of June and I’m wondering if it’ll be super humid by then
Haley,
Yes, it was very HOT and HUMID in July. Because of my work and my boys schedule - we travel in the summer. My husband found a super reasonable airfare to Tokyo....so had to take it!

How many days you going in June? What hotel? And where are you visiting?

Haley,
Yes, it was very HOT and HUMID in July. Because of my work and my boys schedule - we travel in the summer. My husband found a super reasonable airfare to Tokyo....so had to take it!

How many days you going in June? What hotel? And where are you visiting?
We are going may 28-June 15. It’s about 3 weeks. We are staying at an Airbnb in Tokyo, an apartment hotel in Kyoto, and Hilton Tokyo bay for our Disney part

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!