Back from Disney today....part 1

Princesstimes2

Mouseketeer
Disney adventurers were: me, Dh, and two Dd's 4 and 2.

We arrived Friday 10/17 and ate at the All Star Sports food court. We used two Q and C vouchers. I ordered the 1/2 rotisserie chicken with green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy. It came with a roll and I got a drink and a cupcake for dessert. The cupcake is what my girls wanted. My husband got the london broil with rice, mac and cheese, roll, drink and mickey rice crispy for dessert. His came to $17 and mine to $16 so we saved some money with the Q and C voucher. The food was very good. We both enjoyed our meal. I shared my food with my daughters and it was plenty for all of us to eat. I tried my husbands london broil and it was wonderful. It was so neat they were picked to be the Chefs of the day. They got to top Mickey waffles with all kinds of ice cream toppings and were given paper chef hats. It was really neat. They even gave them a certificate of this "Magical" moment.

Saturday - 10/18- Breakfast - We shared a chocolate croissant and oj from Starring Rolls bakery in Disneys MGM studios. (about $6) The girls had some cereal in the room.

Lunch - We ate at Starring Rolls again and it was WONDERFUL. My Dh and I had the turkey sandwich on Foccacia bread with chips and a drink and the girls both had a pbj sandwich with chocolate milk and a cookie. All of this came to $19.98. The sandwich was GREAT. Thanks so much to the person who suggested this place. I can't say enough about this hidden jewel.

Dinner - We ate at Bahama Breeze on Vineland. I had the jerk chicken with mashed sweet potatoes, black beans and veggies. I really enjoyed my meal. My husband had the cuban sandwich with bowtie macaroni salad and did not enjoy the sandwich at all. He said it was VERY dry. The girls split a bowtie mac and cheese and it was very good. The meal came to about $40 with beverages.

Still to come.......Ohana's breakfast, Bomas, Princess Storybook, Cosmic Ray's, Liberty Tree Tavern and Flametree BBQ. ( I have some laundry to do!)

;)

Welcome back!

We stayed at the ASMovies last and used the Q &C vouchers and found they were a good deal.

We've stopped at Starring Rolls for something quick in the mornings, but never thought to to there for a sandwich. Thanks for the tip.

Can't wait to hear more!!

Welcome back and thanks for your reviews. :D I look forward to reading about your experiences with Ohana's breakfast, Bomas, Princess Storybook, Cosmic Ray's, Liberty Tree Tavern and Flametree BBQ. :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter